Is it normal to get a sore throat after swallowing cum?

I've given my boyfriend blowjobs countless times and quite a few times now I've gotten a sore throat the next day. Sometimes worse than others. I've just noticed it recently and wondered if its related, but its happened the last couple of times. I went to a dr the first couple times it happened because I had other sickness/cold symptoms but the sore throat happens a lot now and I have no other symptoms but the sore throat. I know he doesn't have any stds. We're each others firsts for everything and we haven't had sex. I deep throated him so could it just be irritating my throat? If so that's really annoying and the more I do it is it less likely to happen?

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• A few questions: 1) Did you tell your Doctor what might be the cause of your sore throatedness? and 2) Does your boyfriend take care of the Doctor bill?

• Yeah the doctor knows. They did quite a few throat cultures. Like chlamydia and syphilis and stuff. Everything came back negative. I don't have blisters or anything usually. Just a sore throat. It lasted a week last time though and my glands were really swollen. That's why the tested me for everything.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 1

• Pics lol na jokes wow what a question. every chick iv received head from didn't get a sore throat. could be all the saliva

What Girls Said 3

• no and it has nothing to do wit you doins that so don't worry

• Hey I have sore throat for 1 week already and wen I wake up it starts hurting and I deep throated his dick and then he cummed in my mouth and now I am really scared