• Ask
  • myTake

Is it normal to get a sore throat after swallowing cum?

I've given my boyfriend blowjobs countless times and quite a few times now I've gotten a sore throat the next day. Sometimes worse than others. I've... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• A few questions: 1) Did you tell your Doctor what might be the cause of your sore throatedness? and 2) Does your boyfriend take care of the Doctor bill?

• Yeah the doctor knows. They did quite a few throat cultures. Like chlamydia and syphilis and stuff. Everything came back negative. I don't have blisters or anything usually. Just a sore throat. It lasted a week last time though and my glands were really swollen. That's why the tested me for everything.

What Guys Said 1

• Pics lol na jokes wow what a question. every chick iv received head from didn't get a sore throat. could be all the saliva

What Girls Said 3

• no and it has nothing to do wit you doins that so don't worry

• Hey I have sore throat for 1 week already and wen I wake up it starts hurting and I deep throated his dick and then he cummed in my mouth and now I am really scared