Why do some girls like to show off their boobs, then get annoyed when guys notice them?

I ran into a couple girls I knew this weekend on two separate occasions both of them have really nice boobs like D size and were showing off some... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of women these days fail to realize the consequences of the fashion trends they follow. They'll buy an outfit simply because it's popular and trendy and all their friends like it, but they never stop to consider how much is hanging out. It just doesn't occur to them because skimpy clothing is so common that it has become socially acceptable. They're not buying the low cut top to show off their chest, they're buying it to show off how rich or trendy they can be. They get insulted because you didn't notice the $200 blouse giving you a free peep show.

• yes I think you have a point here , girls do often fail to realize the consequences of wearing such revealing clothing like tops that show off belly button or revealing bikini's , they don't think how sexually attractive some guys are going to find them in that . they just see it as trendy and cool