Why do some girls like to show off their boobs, then get annoyed when guys notice them?

I ran into a couple girls I knew this weekend on two separate occasions both of them have really nice boobs like D size and were showing off some pretty revealing cleveage as there tops showed a fair bit of boobs . but they like get annoyed when I noticed , but I'm left thinking to myself then why show them off so much if you didn't want guys to notice ? there shirt was so revealing it left very little to imagination and very sexy

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

I think a lot of women these days fail to realize the consequences of the fashion trends they follow. They'll buy an outfit simply because it's popular and trendy and all their friends like it, but they never stop to consider how much is hanging out. It just doesn't occur to them because skimpy clothing is so common that it has become socially acceptable. They're not buying the low cut top to show off their chest, they're buying it to show off how rich or trendy they can be. They get insulted because you didn't notice the $200 blouse giving you a free peep show.

• yes I think you have a point here , girls do often fail to realize the consequences of wearing such revealing clothing like tops that show off belly button or revealing bikini's , they don't think how sexually attractive some guys are going to find them in that . they just see it as trendy and cool

• I'm very proud of mine and I love it when guys take notice of them. It's all part of being a woman, and if I wear a certain type of top or decide to go braless I actually WANT guys to notice.

• finally, an honest women!

• i think that girls wouldn't stare at a guys bulge even if it was really noticeable so we would expect guys to not stare out our boobs even if they were in a revealing top

• if a guy was wearing a thong and got bothered when girls noticed he would be an idiot. so f*** this double standard, girls who get offended are idiots

• I think a lot of girls aren't aware of the fact that guys care that much about a pair of boobs. They're just boobs.

But I also think a lot of girls try to attract a certain guy but you weren't the guy they were trying to attract.

• Why the hell do guys think that everything girls do/wear is to impress them or grab their attention? I can assure you guys, very rarely do we go out of our way to impress you. Whether you want to believe that or not its true. I wear low cut shirts because I like them and its usually very hot where I live. I am in no why trying to get anyones attention. Girls get annoyed because you guys STARE as if its the first time you've seen breasts.

• What do I have to lie for? Exactly what am I gaining from lying? Nothing. Just because men dress up to impress women doesn't mean we dress up for you guys. And yes, it is very hot wear I live (Arizona).

• hahah "causes its hot" yah f***ing right. girls dress up to get attention, period. lie all you want, reality isn't gonna change

• this x1000000 (anon's answer)

• Show Older
  • girls don't "show off" their breasts for guys. we're not trying to get your attention. sometimes we just like to wear a low cut shirt. that's it.

• believe whatever you want, I truly do not give a sh*t.

• bullsh*t

• I show cleavage because it makes me feel sexy, not necessarily to have other people think I'm sexy. It's like when I wear a really cute bra and panty set. I know no one will see it, but I still feel sexy just wearing it.

• well yeah I know girls like to wear sexy panties sometimes just to feel sexy and not to actually show anyone but these girls were showing off there boobs in public and making it pretty obvivous they had nice ones too

• Either that or I find a really cute shirt/dress that just happens to be low cut.

• it's crazy to think this, but some girls actually like dressing a certain way just for themselves. They want to look good for themselves. Crazy, I know, and quite ground-breaking, that someone would want to look good simply for their own satisfaction...

• Ignore the annoyance - it's fake!

• Women generally like to be noticed and admired - it doesn't make them sluts...

• yep, they have to pretend they aren't sluts.. but they love it

• Because they didn't find you attractive.

For the P.C. answer, see the girls' responses.

• Girls do that to attract a certain type of guy. Unfortunately you were not what they were hoping to attract.

• @QA: people like to be found attractive by other attractive people. It make them feel good about themselves. It doesn't matter if they are in a relationship or not, and it doesn't matter if they have any intention of something growing out of that attraction.

• Dude she's in denial. No girl in her right mind would ever say the truth in front of a guy she doesn't fully trust.

• the one already has a boyfriend so she wasn't trying to attract anyone , maybe she just wanted attention . the other one normally doesn't show off her boobs at all , I rarely saw her wearing anything that revealing them all summer so it was sort of odd to see them all of a sudden

• its cause it depends on whose noticing