Why does he always want to go down on me?

every time I'm alone with my boyfriend he always goes down on me. I was going down on him and he said "i wanna lick you again sit on my face" so I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why does he always want to go down on me?

Possibly because it seems he one of the minority of guys that enjoy and seek giving oral rather than claim they do as well as he's also one of the minority of guys that enjoy and seek giving pleasure to his partner.

Why does he do this?

Probably because he enjoys giving oral- could be the taste, smell, feeling of power, feeling of submission, the position (you sitting on his face), etc.

Is it normal or weird

In my opinion it's weird as studies show guys tend to prefer getting pleasure not giving pleasure such as a study showing that in every age range guys generally get more oral than they give.

Pic Summary: link

Article on study: link

Study: link

• Don't believe in the study by the way I much rather give any day of the week the receive oral to me is not that great guys always say omg it's the best for me personally no punt intended IT SUCKS! :(

• Show Older
    • Well you don't have to be snotty about it to me..lol you don't have to be mean I will tell you this though if you continue to be mean spirited to me just because I share my personal experiences with something I won't answer anything you question because I don't like rude people!

• @AwesomeErich

Quite interesting that I'm the 'rude' one when in one comment you 'insulted' me four times and I didn't insult you once. LMFAO

Seems you may have projection issues or are hyper sensitive as nothing about my comment saying I believe studies over a single claim is being snooty, mean, mean spirited, or rude. It's being logical.

Thanks though on not answering any of my questions as it seems you are quite passive-aggressive hostile and insulting.