Is it ok to have sex with a 45 year old woman if you're 23 years old?

I am just wondering if it's ok to have sex with a 45 year old woman when you are only 23 years old.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's nasty. Age ain't nothin but a number the government puts on you so they can control what you do. It's just showing how long you've been here. Just because she's older than you, if you love her or really like her, it shouldn't matter.

• Besides which--why are people sayign it is nasty--women can still be attractive at forty--and some men need a woman with more experience and maturity...

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 27

• listen, there is nothing wrong with that at all, that's gonna be the best sex in your life, I can almost guarantee it. young girls make me sick, they won't do what it takes to f*** you right and then they get angry or jealous when an older woman wants to.

not all women are the same but one thing is for sure, just like someone else posted here said, older women know what they want, they are not inhibited, they are down for whatever and they don't play those stupid games these young girls play.

with older women its like ok so you wanna f*** lets do it and this is what I like can you handle that and 99% of young guys are like hell yeah.

with young girls its more like, so I kinda like you you wanna go out, you take her to dinner movie she don't kiss you on the first date and by the 3rd month of dating you finally get her to do something sexual and she's like , no I don't give oral or like no don't come in my mouth, I have self respect, you have to respect me, and god forbid you call her your "dirty little whore" while your f***ing her, she'll probably cry and never call you again. all that trouble and you couldn't even f*** her the way you wanted... lol

older women are the best. I myself am 31 and only get hit on by younger guys like 19-28 and I love it... :)

• I don't see a problem with it. Its what ever makes you both happy age is only a number. Who cares what other people think it should be just between you and her!

• I don't think so that's a little more than twice your age don't do it

• Older women are less sexually inhibited--they have gone through and rejected the "sex is for bad girls" b/s and do not apologize for what they want anymore. They are confident, know who they are and know what they want from life. This can make them very attractive to a mature and intelligent young man. And for the people who wonder why she'd want a younger man, some older femmes have sex drives that cannot be matched by the men their age and they may just be looking for something fun, casual and romantic. Because young guys are looking for the same thing it can work. Just realize that it may not be a long term deal--

And do not be ashamed--if you are mature enough to date an older woman then you should be man enough to be proud of it. Only in this country do people think older women lose their attractiveness as they grow older. In Europe the sexual maturity and beauty of a woman and beauty makes her more desirable to young males...

So go for it and if and when it ends, be grateful for the life lessons you can take from it!

• This

men peak between 20 and 30 sexually I've heard women peak at around 30-40

• Agreed! So well put. However, most men at 23 nowadays are NOT mature. So be extra careful, unless you want to be this woman's booty call, you better make sure you've got your act together. And if you pursue a relationship, be prepared to receive nonstop comments about age differences, your personal life, and her being a cougar. But if you're both happy, that's all that matters!

• Hey you're both consenting adults it's completely up to you.......remember age is only a number!

• Well I'm a 16 male and had sex with 30 year old woman is that ok and I'm looking for more

More from Girls
22

What Guys Said 15

• Easy killer. You were jail bait for her just 5-6 years ago. Why doesn't she like men her age? I'm just saying (not judging, by the way), cougars can tend to be pretty vicious.

• its fine

• Yes but an on-going relationship is unlikely. Enjoy.

• I agree--it may be just a fling but you will learn so much from each other...

• If you do you will have the best sex of your life no joke, I had an older woman once and oh man they are like a fine wine they only get better with age, unless they are like old old. But 45 go for it.

• Well, your age difference is less than the age difference between my parents, so perhaps I'm a bit biased :) but go for it! Nothing wrong with what you're doing at all!

More from Guys
10