Is it ok to have sex with a 45 year old woman if you're 23 years old?

I am just wondering if it's ok to have sex with a 45 year old woman when you are only 23 years old.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 27

What Guys Said 15

• Selected as most helpful

Older women are less sexually inhibited--they have gone through and rejected the "sex is for bad girls" b/s and do not apologize for what they want anymore. They are confident, know who they are and know what they want from life. This can make them very attractive to a mature and intelligent young man. And for the people who wonder why she'd want a younger man, some older femmes have sex drives that cannot be matched by the men their age and they may just be looking for something fun, casual and romantic. Because young guys are looking for the same thing it can work. Just realize that it may not be a long term deal--

And do not be ashamed--if you are mature enough to date an older woman then you should be man enough to be proud of it. Only in this country do people think older women lose their attractiveness as they grow older. In Europe the sexual maturity and beauty of a woman and beauty makes her more desirable to young males...

So go for it and if and when it ends, be grateful for the life lessons you can take from it!

• Agreed! So well put. However, most men at 23 nowadays are NOT mature. So be extra careful, unless you want to be this woman's booty call, you better make sure you've got your act together. And if you pursue a relationship, be prepared to receive nonstop comments about age differences, your personal life, and her being a cougar. But if you're both happy, that's all that matters!

• This

men peak between 20 and 30 sexually I've heard women peak at around 30-40

• listen, there is nothing wrong with that at all, that's gonna be the best sex in your life, I can almost guarantee it. young girls make me sick, they won't do what it takes to f*** you right and then they get angry or jealous when an older woman wants to.

not all women are the same but one thing is for sure, just like someone else posted here said, older women know what they want, they are not inhibited, they are down for whatever and they don't play those stupid games these young girls play.

with older women its like ok so you wanna f*** lets do it and this is what I like can you handle that and 99% of young guys are like hell yeah.

with young girls its more like, so I kinda like you you wanna go out, you take her to dinner movie she don't kiss you on the first date and by the 3rd month of dating you finally get her to do something sexual and she's like , no I don't give oral or like no don't come in my mouth, I have self respect, you have to respect me, and god forbid you call her your "dirty little whore" while your f***ing her, she'll probably cry and never call you again. all that trouble and you couldn't even f*** her the way you wanted... lol

older women are the best. I myself am 31 and only get hit on by younger guys like 19-28 and I love it... :)

• Yes

!

• Age is just a number. It shouldn't matter. If you care about the person, or even if you just want to have sex. I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

• haha sure. Hey, if you got those feelings go for it.

• its okay. but kind of gross.

• I don't see a problem with it. Its what ever makes you both happy age is only a number. Who cares what other people think it should be just between you and her!

• no its not ok because that sends out a bad image for you and her .Plus that makes her a cougar and you will ruin her chances of finding another guy if you and her don't work out.You are 25-30 right? you can get all the girls you want but its best if you don't have sex with a 45 year old woman.

• Wrong--if men can date younger women, women should be able to date younger men...its a matter of personal choice...

• hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahaha. NO! unless you wanna be the new demi moore and ashton kutcher.

• if you really like her then yes it is o.k

• if it feels right

• Actually, I understand where you are coming from - you are looking for a teacher to show you about sex - because you feel an other woman will have more patience and be more gentle with you. But the age difference is too great! Imagine - as women age so does their skin texture, boob sag (not perky anymore), you look more like their child than their lover - and if she has children from a previous relationship - the children will resent you and her both. The other factor to remember - is that for a man or a woman as they grow older so does their level of activity. Whereas if you only look at the sexual area - a woman in her 40's has a much higher sex drive (not all women do by the way) - a lot of this has to do with the fact that most women have had a hysterectomy or a tubaligation so that they can't get pregnant - therefore the sex would be more enjoyable. Personally, as a woman 45 years old - dating a 64 year old - I know what I'm talking about - as well as having parents that are 15 years apart Mom 70 - Dad - 85. Good luck - but do yourself a favor - date women no older than 6 years older than you.

• If he isn't married and has no girlfriend, I see nothing wrong with it.

• She* boyfriend*

• Damn, I hope at 45 I can still get 23 year old ass!

• My name is mudassar I am india my ID mudassarfm@yahoo.in my no.is 09850342094

your sex and hot I am like you I am love for you I LOVE YOU my dera my age for 25 Y. your ID pla.

send my mail and your photo and detal. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU for aye time my city is nagpur,(indina)

• I know right! she must have it going on!

• Hey you're both consenting adults it's completely up to you.......remember age is only a number!

• Well I'm a 16 male and had sex with 30 year old woman is that ok and I'm looking for more

• Listen Hunnie!!!! Its your decision!!! If you are into him, GO for it.....By all means!!!! Age ain't nothing but a number once your into your 20's!!!! The love of my life is 37 and I am 26 I never thought that I could be sooo into an older man, but in all honesty if you can have a relationship, friendship with a older Man, it speaks highly of you!!! For you have to be a mature Young Lady to have things in common with someone that is 45! N he must be a hottie!!!! Some of them older ones are looking better and better with age...Huh? Go for it Ma!!

• I really don't see a problem with that, you're both consenting adults and if you find each other attractive and want to have sex, what's the big deal?

On the contrary to what some youngsters here might think, people have sex at all ages and at 45 a woman can be VERY attractive! ;-)

So if you like her, who cares if she's 45? Go for it!

• She must be one good-looking cougar/ MILF, it's all legal, so it's up to you to decide if it's O.K. or not.

• I don't think so that's a little more than twice your age don't do it

• If you think she's hot why not?

• I agree it's kinda nasty. But as you get older you find that age is just a number and does not make much of a difference if you really like someone.

I personaly would not consider someone more than 10 years older due to the difference in emotional growth.

• Show More
  • If you can get it why not,I am 45 and am still a virgin,but although I doubt any women will ever want me I would probably find it hard to say no if the chance ever came.

• Fuck her hard. Bend her and f*** her doggystyle. Treat your eyes when her Cheeks get bombarded with every thrust. Make sure to hold her boobs from behind when you do so. That will be the best sex you would have had.

• Man, totally normal. I'm just looking for a older woman to have sex. I think they are great! And I think this is a very common "dream" to have sex with mature woman

• its fine

• I was 22 when I had sex with a 45 year old.She had two kids and a grand daughter but she was VERY hot. The sex was soooo good, we made each other come many many times. But yes that's a story you tell your friends when your talking about girls you've been with, cause I've never met a guy that can top my story.

• go for it

• Well, your age difference is less than the age difference between my parents, so perhaps I'm a bit biased :) but go for it! Nothing wrong with what you're doing at all!

• It's about what you and her want. If you both wanna have sex, then yes it's ok.

• Yes but an on-going relationship is unlikely. Enjoy.

• I agree--it may be just a fling but you will learn so much from each other...

• If you do you will have the best sex of your life no joke, I had an older woman once and oh man they are like a fine wine they only get better with age, unless they are like old old. But 45 go for it.

• listen man the second girl I was with was 32 and I was 19. It was fantastic! She showed me the ropes and she liked me a lot. I ditched her though because it was kinda hard being 19 and bringing a 32 year old around all ur buddies. She was good looking don't get me wrong and she cooked me dinner and shit when I came over to her place for the night. And on the upside she could squirt and that totally freaked me out till I thought about later that day! Dude go for it Having sex with a 45 year old is like riding a moped. its fun to do BUT don't tell your buddies about it! hehe

• Easy killer. You were jail bait for her just 5-6 years ago. Why doesn't she like men her age? I'm just saying (not judging, by the way), cougars can tend to be pretty vicious.

• It's definitely okay. Just make sure everyone is safe.

• No problem, go ahead action.

• What do you mean nasty.. I love older women