My mother in law sent me a "naughty" pic on accident.

The other day at work I got a pic message on my phone from my mother in law. It wasn't downloading right so I texted her back and said sorry my phone won't down load it and she said "what?" I said the pic you just sent me won't download. She didn't text me back for awhile and then finally she... Show More

ok I have since found out that my mother in law sent my that pic on purpose to see my reaction we were having a few drinks one night together and it came up. we ended up having sex but it was only one time

Most Helpful Girl

• just to add.. I wouldn't say the 'scott' thing because you don't know it for sure. all you should tell your wife is what you for sure know. aka: your mom sent me a pic of her, which was naughty, and she later sent me a text saying it was an accident, and should have gone to her husband instead. don't tell your wife your assumptions because they will worry her unnecessarily.

• I think his point is that it may not be unnecessary to worry.