Put toilet paper in vagina during the day, any girls do that?

I do I flatten toilet paper and place it on my underwear because I naturally wet a lot and I dislike it.but if you do why do you do it?

• Yes
  • No
How often are you wearing pantiliners? Everyday ? Only after period? Etc?
Maybe I should have been more specific.because of natural discharge that vaginas have,I dislike it so much because my underwear feels as if I have peed on myself so usually every now and theb I will grab a small piece of toilet paper fold it and place it right on my panties.I never ever place it inside of me .and I dnt put panti liners on because my boyfriend always says babe your not in your period you dnt need a pad.although I've already stated it is a panti liner and what it does.once again thanx

Most Helpful Girl

• Panty liners are your friend. Much more practical than toilet paper.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 11

• i like those super feminine pantiliners becausit would be embarrassing if I ended up in a situation where a boy has his fingers there and he discovers papier de toilette

• almost everyday

• As some have said, panty liners are a better option. It's none of you boyfriends business...many women wear the ultra thin panty liners daily. I will say this: your vagina needs to breathe. That's why gynos all recommend cotton panties. If you're dead set on wearing liners or t.p. daily, it would be best if you go without underwear at night to let it air out.

• Wtf? Buy panty liners. You can get like 120 for maybe $4. It's called vaginal discharge (not wetting a lot) and as long as it doesn't smell weird or itch it's normal. Using toilet paper is not.

• I tried that when I was younger, but I didn't find it useful, like the other person said just use a pantie liner...

• I don't like to wear underwear, I don't usually have this problem. if I do and I'm at a place where I can take a shower (at home or the gym) Ill usually just clean myself up in the shower

• No, can't say I have.

More from Girls
6