Put toilet paper in vagina during the day, any girls do that?

I do I flatten toilet paper and place it on my underwear because I naturally wet a lot and I dislike it.but if you do why do you do it?

This question has a poll!

How often are you wearing pantiliners? Everyday ? Only after period? Etc?
Maybe I should have been more specific.because of natural discharge that vaginas have,I dislike it so much because my underwear feels as if I have peed on myself so usually every now and theb I will grab a small piece of toilet paper fold it and place it right on my panties.I never ever place it inside of me .and I dnt put panti liners on because my boyfriend always says babe your not in your period you dnt need a pad.although I've already stated it is a panti liner and what it does.once again thanx

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Panty liners are your friend. Much more practical than toilet paper.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 10

• i like those super feminine pantiliners becausit would be embarrassing if I ended up in a situation where a boy has his fingers there and he discovers papier de toilette

• almost everyday

• I tried that when I was younger, but I didn't find it useful, like the other person said just use a pantie liner...

• I don't like to wear underwear, I don't usually have this problem. if I do and I'm at a place where I can take a shower (at home or the gym) Ill usually just clean myself up in the shower

• Wtf? Buy panty liners. You can get like 120 for maybe $4. It's called vaginal discharge (not wetting a lot) and as long as it doesn't smell weird or itch it's normal. Using toilet paper is not.

• As some have said, panty liners are a better option. It's none of you boyfriends business...many women wear the ultra thin panty liners daily. I will say this: your vagina needs to breathe. That's why gynos all recommend cotton panties. If you're dead set on wearing liners or t.p. daily, it would be best if you go without underwear at night to let it air out.

• No, can't say I have.

• It is actually called vaginal secretions,if you have discharge everyday that isn't healthy I'd contact your dr.

• No, not really. I've done that before but I don't do it anymore because it's not that comfortable.

• I, too, do not appreciate the constant wet feeling or the discharge that often transfers to my underwear. I will usually fold a small amount of toilet paper and put it down in that region, but NEVER is it "in" like a tampon.

• I do the exact same thing fold it but no I never place it inside of me.hey thanks for answering.

• You're welcome! I'm surprised more girls aren't admitting to it... it seems like something that would be very common. I personally find panty liners uncomfortable, unnecessary when not on your period, they have an odd smell and tend to slip out of place, and of course more costly than simply folding some paper. This may be TMI, but... I also, sometimes, lightly put a small amount between the labia minora/inner area, as the discharge and wet feeling is really unpleasant.

• I use panty liners. I don't use them everyday, usually just when I am ovulating and before my period.

• There's panty liners.