When did you first learn about oral sex?

Did you find it weird and gross the first time you learnt about oral sex? Putting genitals in mouth was dirty initially when you learnt it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

Maybe around the age of 4... I didn't think much of it until I actually did it when I was 20... I liked it xD

• Lol :-p

• Lmao tell that to my neighbor back then. We took our playing "house" very seriously lol so wrong!

• But at 4 , a kid doesn't even know about male and female genitals, let alone sexual act.

• Show Older
  • I never thought it was weird or gross. When I first learned about it, I wanted to try it :)

• Don't remember when I first heard about it, but I thought it was weird and nasty. I guess I just didn't know and understand what's so great and important about oral sex. Once I understood it, it wasn't bad to think about it. Never experienced it though.

• I have enjoyed it from day one which was age 17

• It's not gross, not weird and not dirty. So no, those thoughts never crossed my mind.