What am I supposed to do during deep throating?

I love sucking d*** and have been told I'm good at it but I'm wondering about deep throating. What do you do once it's deep in your throat, just sit there? It's so much in my mouth that I can't suck and so I'm wondering does it feel good for the guy if I just slide hisd***deep in my throat and just stay there, maybe rub his balls at the same time or what am I supposed to be doing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Normally you just hold it for a few seconds, wiggle your tongue a bit, and then pull back and play with it while you catch your breath. Deepthroating is more about the psychological element than the physical sensation anyway, unless you have NO gag reflex whatsoever and are into the rough stuff.

What Guys Said 8

• You keep pumping in and out, OR, you work your tongue a bit and/or try to lick his balls if he's all the way in and holding it there for a few seconds.Pretty straightforward.

• I love women like you. Do you swallow too?

• lol

• I try and keep my guy as happy as I can when I have one lol.

• You're the sh*t!

• Show Older
  • what you said is fine. letting it get as deep as possible and then just kind of holding it there or you go in and out but if it's hard to do that then sure just holding it in your mouth in that position would be awesome I'm sure

• you can use your 'swallowing' muscles to stroke the tip. that feels interesting. If you are very good at deep throating you can actually have balls-deep sex with him, with your mouth - all the way out, all the way back in. Just watch the teeth.

• I don't know, I've never experienced it. But I imagine the best would be going in and out a little.

• go all the way down and hold it while looking into his and playing with his balls. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it!

• well hold it there for as long as you can and repeat again

• Just stay there and do nothing more but play with his balls

• Some of my best blowjobs did not involve deep throating. Most of the sensation on a guy is on the last 2-3".

• I know that but he says it feels good when he's deep in my throat, I just don't know if there's something more I should be doing

• I can guide you through it but, only in person. are you with it?

• Lets make it happen

• Lol I'm very with it

What Girls Said 1