Where on Long Island can I find glory holes?

I'm a 26 year old single guy who hasn't had sex in about 5 years and I'm sick of the games girls play so I am looking to release all my pent up... Show More

Note: I know this question is an odd one and many people won't accept it, but I don't care. Me posting this question in the first place should show that I don't care. I am simply seeing what all my options are so that I can find a solution to my problem once and for all. its pretty pathetic that its come to this for me, but maybe if girls thought differently this wouldn't be a problem. I don't know, which is why I asked the question.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Gay bars, gay clubs, and rest stop bathrooms, apparently.

There is no such thing as a "glory hole" in the heterosexual world, outside of p*rn or perhaps a swingers' club or two, and swingers' clubs don't take single men.

If you want a BJ, hire an escort, or learn what normal women want and learn to become that.

• You make a very good point about glory holes not really being heterosexual outside of p*rn which is where my curiosity about it originated. Finally, someone with some great insite and advice on this topic! Thanks man!