Scenes of torture, why so arousing?

Ok, let me explain first,. A few years back during a girls night out on our family boat, as the television was on as background entertainment, a late... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I've often wondered about this; I've heard from quite a few females that they get aroused, like you, by scenes of violence. I've never heard this from women who themselves tend to be violent, or experience a lot of it..

Mostly I'e heard it from educated women, from fairly privileged backgrounds, who've not been exposed to any real violence in their own lives.

I never hear this from guys, except from gays, who often react like women, of course, in a lot of situations.

But there's a sizeable market among perv guys for videos of murder and violence against women...though I have yet to meet a guy who admits to being part of that market!

But my impression is that these guys don't get a directly sexual thrill from those scenes, as I've heard described by you, and quite a few other women from similar backgrounds.

I have no explanation to offer, sorry! I look forward to answers, I hope the girls will be honest!

It's brave of you to not be anonymous...I'll bet there won't be one non-anony answer from women who admit to the same tendencies!