Scenes of torture, why so arousing?

Ok, let me explain first,. A few years back during a girls night out on our family boat, as the television was on as background entertainment, a late night move that was playing caught my attention, during a very graphic torture scene I became so aroused I truly believe I experienced a spontaneous Orgasm, Later I rented the movie and it did arouse me the second time without the Orgasm though, since then I seem to be attracted and find violent movie scenes especially torture, very arousing. I don’t understand it and wanted to know if any other women find this erotically moving to them. I am not in any way a violent person and come from a very loving and protective family of high stature.

Lately I have had the luxury of finding very good suspense and thrillers, one in particular had a whipping scene that still make me climax. Anyone else? Or am I truly strange with this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've often wondered about this; I've heard from quite a few females that they get aroused, like you, by scenes of violence. I've never heard this from women who themselves tend to be violent, or experience a lot of it..

Mostly I'e heard it from educated women, from fairly privileged backgrounds, who've not been exposed to any real violence in their own lives.

I never hear this from guys, except from gays, who often react like women, of course, in a lot of situations.

But there's a sizeable market among perv guys for videos of murder and violence against women...though I have yet to meet a guy who admits to being part of that market!

But my impression is that these guys don't get a directly sexual thrill from those scenes, as I've heard described by you, and quite a few other women from similar backgrounds.

I have no explanation to offer, sorry! I look forward to answers, I hope the girls will be honest!

It's brave of you to not be anonymous...I'll bet there won't be one non-anony answer from women who admit to the same tendencies!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 10

• Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat.

• I don't think you are strange or weird, but I do think you are in the minority. Most men like to be dominant and I was surprised at the number of women who do have rape of submission fantasies.

Personally, I am more-or-less the opposite. I get aroused and excited at being a sexual or entertainment object for women including if they want to threaten me, humiliate me, or harm me (to a certain extent) all for their amusement. Same with using me (or not) without any consideration of my feelings or desires in a sexual way. My basic fetish often involves scenes like these.

• Well you are discovering an attraction for bdsm. Just don't read 50 shades if you want to get informed about that.

• You had an orgasm just by watching that scene... whoa.

Sounds like you may be into BDSM.

• my girlfriend loves to watch torture, and she loves to torture me. message me for details

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 3

• what kind of torture was it ?

• I was a scene were a man was interrogating and electro torturing another man, it was from a movie called the Evil That Men Do, its very old

• you are either a sadist or a masochist, the former being into the torturing and the latter being into being tortured (when you look at the film which to you relate most to?) or BDSM. its not strange its just not everyones cup of tea

• well I certainly would not desire to hurt someone, and I tend to disdain being hurt, I just love to watch, I guess in a voyeuristic way, two men fighting, or a handsome man overpowering someone, or humiliating them seems arousing to watch as long as I know it's not real

• Watch reservoir dogs