Scenes of torture, why so arousing?

Ok, let me explain first,. A few years back during a girls night out on our family boat, as the television was on as background entertainment, a late night move that was playing caught my attention, during a very graphic torture scene I became so aroused I truly believe I experienced a spontaneous Orgasm, Later I rented the movie and it did arouse me the second time without the Orgasm though, since then I seem to be attracted and find violent movie scenes especially torture, very arousing. I don’t understand it and wanted to know if any other women find this erotically moving to them. I am not in any way a violent person and come from a very loving and protective family of high stature.

Lately I have had the luxury of finding very good suspense and thrillers, one in particular had a whipping scene that still make me climax. Anyone else? Or am I truly strange with this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've often wondered about this; I've heard from quite a few females that they get aroused, like you, by scenes of violence. I've never heard this from women who themselves tend to be violent, or experience a lot of it..

Mostly I'e heard it from educated women, from fairly privileged backgrounds, who've not been exposed to any real violence in their own lives.

I never hear this from guys, except from gays, who often react like women, of course, in a lot of situations.

But there's a sizeable market among perv guys for videos of murder and violence against women...though I have yet to meet a guy who admits to being part of that market!

But my impression is that these guys don't get a directly sexual thrill from those scenes, as I've heard described by you, and quite a few other women from similar backgrounds.

I have no explanation to offer, sorry! I look forward to answers, I hope the girls will be honest!

It's brave of you to not be anonymous...I'll bet there won't be one non-anony answer from women who admit to the same tendencies!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think you are strange or weird, but I do think you are in the minority. Most men like to be dominant and I was surprised at the number of women who do have rape of submission fantasies.

Personally, I am more-or-less the opposite. I get aroused and excited at being a sexual or entertainment object for women including if they want to threaten me, humiliate me, or harm me (to a certain extent) all for their amusement. Same with using me (or not) without any consideration of my feelings or desires in a sexual way. My basic fetish often involves scenes like these.

• Bonnie... you are definitely not alone. I am still trying to figure out why it gets me so much.
    If you want to know what I mean... look up Mary Bryant whipping on Youtube. Than scene has me touching myself a lot.
    Scenes of girls being tied and whipped realistically (i. e film settings... not those horrific porn attempts)... turn me on beyond control.
    I also really struggle to watch films with that in in front of others as a really deep awkward feeling develops in my stomach.
    I think it is the fact that the person doing the whipping is in control... and the act of whipping is a slow way of torturing someone which is very 'involving'... as in... each stroke takes effort from the whipper. And he/she knows what effect he wants... what response he wants... and is totally in control of the suffering and enjoying it. Whilst the bound person is totally vulnerable to whatever they decide. It's something about this that gets me. But the pain they're in... the desperation... and the sound of the whipping is very arousing. You're not alone.

• Well you are discovering an attraction for bdsm. Just don't read 50 shades if you want to get informed about that.

• Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat.

• You had an orgasm just by watching that scene... whoa.

Sounds like you may be into BDSM.

• my girlfriend loves to watch torture, and she loves to torture me. message me for details

• I have seen that movie scene and I agree and identify with what you said. I dont know why this is, but your not alone. You might enjoy a scene from the movie 'The Witch Who Came From The Sea' 1978?, where a woman slowly castrates a bound man with a razor blade. You may want to turn the volume down as he really lets his feelings out. I find the scenes when its a woman torturing a male the most arousing and amusing. Do you have a preference?

• the more I think of it the more preferences I have, I would love to see that movie you mentioned or a clip but can't seem to find it, my favorite is just watching a handsome guy slowly torture someone man or woman,(but I do not like the heavy blood scenes) they both seem to excite me

• That scene is from a movie starring Millie Perkins. Another good one is a true story from the Vietnam war about a vc woman known as 'The Apache Woman' in a book about an American sniper Charles Hathcock :} who witnessed this himself. To get an idea about her she would have a captured marine tied naked to a bamboo rack and torture him until dawn, she was known to always start a session by removing the mans eyelids. Another woman [I forget her name] from another squad would tie a bound naked man in a squatting position and after a few tenderizing kicks would place red hot coals just under his dangling genitals and enjoy the ensuing fireworks. Can you tell me your all time favourite and where I can find it?

• Not uncommon. Definitely not weird.

Like someone said, look up BDSM. If you want to find out more, check out fetlife, and maybe google for "munches" in your area - that's what they call it when these kind of kinky people get together for "real world" dinner, lunch, whatever.

Just be careful; there are some creepers out there. Go slow, and read up on how to be safe.

And have fun.

• No, you're not strange at all. Although it's not really my thing, it is for a lot of people. Just indulge yourself and enjoy it for what it is...a fetish that brings you sexual gratification.

• If it's just torture, then it might be some BDSM thing. Do you also get aroused seeing people get killed? Gory corpse photos? What about people getting severely assaulted or mutilated?

What Girls Said 4

• you are either a sadist or a masochist, the former being into the torturing and the latter being into being tortured (when you look at the film which to you relate most to?) or BDSM. its not strange its just not everyones cup of tea

• well I certainly would not desire to hurt someone, and I tend to disdain being hurt, I just love to watch, I guess in a voyeuristic way, two men fighting, or a handsome man overpowering someone, or humiliating them seems arousing to watch as long as I know it's not real

• I gues that they're arousing because of their orgasms looks way more intense

• what kind of torture was it ?

• I was a scene were a man was interrogating and electro torturing another man, it was from a movie called the Evil That Men Do, its very old

• Watch reservoir dogs