He's never come from a blowjob?

My boyfriend has never come from a BJ, not from me not from anyone. He has no problem cumming during sex, and I'm not going to claim to be an expert... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to give you a different approach to it . Maybe he *can't* come from a BJ. I certainly know it takes a *LOT* longer for me to come that way. So I easily believe there are people who can't come from oral.

What do you do?

Well, what does everyone tell women to do when they can't orgasm from vaginal sex? Try a vibrator, try fingers, try whatever. Enjoy sex that way.

What should you do?

Not worry about it.

Is he worried about it? If he is, let him know there's other people out there who take a really really long time.

If he's not worried, does he enjoy it? If he does, then give him lots of oral, ask him what he likes from time to time, and consider it foreplay. Finish him with a handjob or a quick f***.

If you *must* keep trying for that orgasm... Ask him for advice. That's a good start - he'll know better than us. That said... Lots and lots of foreplay *before* the BJ. Kissing, making out, gently touching, nipple play, whatever gets him hot without doing much with hisd***- it really makes it easier for me and my girlfriend. Then, when you go down on him, start fast and use lots of tongue pressed up against the bottom of his dick, and keep that up for a while ^_^