I think my brother smells my underwear.

I kept losing underwear after I put them in the laundry and never knew what happened to them. And then I went to get a pillow from my brothers room... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well you need not be embarrassed. Your brother is smelling your p**** and masturbating. You might find it a sort of a compliment. If you were an understanding and wise sister, you would wait for your brother to enter his room and then pay him a visit. In a very calm voice tell him you have been losing underwear, but you found out where they have been going. Tell him it is perfectly normal for a boy to enjoy a girls underwear, but that you need them returned. Tell him you will leave your underwear on the top of the clothes in the hamper each day and he may borrow them, but each morning they must be returned to the hamper or he won't get any more, and your parents will handle the problem. I'm sure he will be embarrassed, grateful for your understanding, and eager to comply with your wishes. At 16 you probably find this gross and disgusting, but please realize it is all pretty normal. Anything he might leave on your underwear will totally disappear in the laundry, really. :)

• I think that psychologically, that can foster a LOT of mixed feelings (incest perhaps) so I wouldn't say anything. just take them back and he'll notice that someone knows what he's been up to and he'll stop.

• Show Older
    • That's sick, that's her brother.

• YEAH.... that's wrong even if he's still in the "experimenting" stage of puberty and sh*t. but come on, its her sisters underwear... everyone knows the difference between sibling and stranger underwear. Would you start sniffing around ur moms lingerie? I wouldn't think so. Because its .. as close as they can get to incestuous thoughts and bleuuuuuuch