Is squirting normal?

ok so when I masturbate, yes, I'm a girl, and I masturbate, I squirt when I orgasm, like not just cumming its full on 3 feett across my bed, is it normal? I don't particullarly mind that it happens but will boys find it disgusting and also it makes a mess so can I control it?

any help would be great

Most Helpful Guy

• Female ejaculation is normal as male ejaculation. Relax and enjoy.

link

link

link

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 9

• That is fantastic. Every guy dreams of having a girl who is capable of squirting. We like it because it works like a sign that you had a really good and strong orgasm. And if the guy is the one who got you there, that makes him feel very proud of himself.so, be happy that you were born with that capability.

• 30% to 60% of women report that they have at some time experienced the gushing of fluid during orgasm. So if it is not normal - it is not abnormal too. To date, there have been no conclusive or major studies relating to female ejaculation. Female ejaculation, known as squirting or gushing, these terms are used by the public interchangeably, which usually lead to confusion only. "Real" female ejaculation is the release of a very scanty, thick, and whitish fluid from the female prostate, Bartholin's gland. "Squirting or gushing" shown frequently in p*rnography is a different phenomenon. It is the expulsion of clear and abundant fluid, which is a diluted fluid from the urinary bladder.

• It's normal! Honestly, I think its VERY HOT! I love squirters! Not all men are educated enough to know what female ejaculation is, so be prepared to educate some future mates. Some guys know about it and don't care for it. Most guys that know about it think it's HOT! :)

As far as controlling it, from what I've read it's a learned skill but if your really turned on and getting all the right stimulation you may not be able to control it then.

I think you should embrace your squirting skills as you are having a different and more intense orgasm than the other women that don't squirt! Ha Ha! You might have to sift through more BF's to find the one that really enjoys your orgasms and have to clean up messes afterward but other than that it's all good from my perspective!

Enjoy and Have Fun! :)

• Most guys would find that VERY attractive.

• thats really hot!

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 4

• "Yes, I'm a girl, and I masturbate"

Hahahahah cracked me up. Join the club. You're not unique for masturbating or squirting babe. Holy shit.

• yes it is and i also have this problem n i find it kinda messy

• I squirt too. Not all the time but the older I get the easier it is.

• Very normal