Is it hard to pee with an erection?

I had a guy friend tell me when guys get an erection they just don't have to pee and I find that hard to believe. Also any guys out there pee... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is no more difficult too pee with an erection than it is without one. Where that myth stems from is that with an erection, you can not point it down at the toilet because that kinks the urethra and then you can't pee. If you let it point where it wants to point, it is no different.

If you have any amount of diaper changing experience with boys, you have probably been peed on, and it was almost certainly from an erect penis. Babies are erect more often than not when they pee.

Sit too pee? No normal guy does that. It would not make sense to use the extra effort to disrobe too the point that would enable sitting down too pee. I have only ever heard of one male that did this on a regular basis, his wife asked me if that was normal for guys too do. This guy was one of those femmy peculiar acting guys. Other than him, never heard of a sitter.

• It's called common courtesy if it's in the middle of the night and you're half-asleep, Superman.

You've either never lived with women, or are too much of a douche bag to go the extra mile and do something simple not to make a mess for them.

• I disagree. Erection does make it more difficult to start peeing.