• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, would you rather have sex or get a blowjob?

Guys, would you rather have sex or get a blowjob? And why the preference?

This question has a poll!

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would compare sex to "main course" and blow job to "chocolate". You want your main course everyday, and it's more filling. You can't live on "chocolate" alone, but if you never get your "chocolate" it get frustrating.

• Excellent analogy! I think I understand it a lot better now.

• But if that is the case, is it possible to get sick of "chocolate"?

• Probably! I would never know. I haven't had any in years....

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not really into oral.There's nothing sensual about it.

• Sex by a long shot. I can't even finish getting a bj. Don't get me wrong, its nice and everything, but sex is WAY better. The only way I would even want a BJ is if we were going to have sex right after.

• I would rather make her feel good and happy in a completely non-sexual way than have sex or get a blowjob. Why? Because a relationship isn't about getting off, it's about the time spent with another person. I can get myself off if I really need to, but spending time with her would make me much happier.

• Waaaw. :p

• I love sex way more. I feel kinda cheap sitting back having her blow me. That being said I love to give oral to her. I get way more out of giving than receiving.

• Sex-more physical contact and more entertaining in my opinion

• blowjob then sex!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!