What does it mean when a guy cums really fast during sex?

It wasn't our first time having sex but it had been a while and he came really really fast...what does it mean? And how could he possibly last way longer?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he was really into it - and that he hasn't had sex in a while.

To make it last longer the next time, learn when he is about to come and stop right before - pretend to put up your hair or something, and if he starts to move put your hand on his chest and be like "Stop for a sec, I have to catch my breath" -- Basically what this does is the following: (Mind you he will hate ME for telling you this)

- Right before his pinacle, you stop - letting him feel what that experience is like, if you wait long enough (usually 30 seconds to a minute) and then go back to town, that feeling subsides - it will come back in a while - do it again... as he gets more used to this method he will last longer naturally rather than having to take pills and/or do something stupid with his mind.

He and you will both enjoy the teasing sensation - be sure not to think about it, this method works regardless of what you do, so even if he gets off - go get something from the kitchen and go for round 2 ^_^ you both will enjoy the second round

Hope it helps~