• Ask
  • myTake

Very explicit sex story, typical guy or ulterior motives?

I've been friends with this guy for about a year now and always felt safe and non-threatened by him. We've done some very INNOCENT flirting before,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, he's too strange to make propositions to you directly, but clearly is working up to it!Don't be alone with him any more, you're right about him!Unfortunately I've behaved like this myself. I apologize! But I know what's going on!

What Guys Said 3

• Simple answer: Ulterior Motives.Long answer: I can tell you this... Every man our age has had "thoughts" for a lady other than his wife. That's just natural, red-blooded, whiskey-drinkin', good ole, American man-thoughts. Nothing wrong with that, unless of course you both ACT on it... (long elipse). As a man, I can tell you this, your friend may very well have the best intentions, truly, in his heart when he is calm and sober, but I've got some news for you: Oh yes, Nellie!, he certainly likes what you're showin' at the County Fair, if you know what I mean. Oh, Yes Sir, Yes Ma'am. (I don't tell stories like this to my wife's friends, because I'd have my wife's spurs on my backside! In fact, I can hardly sit with a lady at the Bar where my wife drinks, too, without her confronting me about it over supper). In terms of being alone with your friend... I don't think you've got much to worry about, this man you describe, doesn't seem like the fightin' type. In fact, I doubt he would ever harm a hair on your head. One word of caution, Mademoiselle, I'd keep your eyes to yourself, and your britches long and loose, unless of course you'd prefer to be more than friends with this man... which seems to be takin' care of itself, if you wish to let it...

• Eyes forward and my britches long and loose, lol. Gotcha.

• 1) I would think he just wanted to get it off his chest and share with you an experience that happened to him. Guys can be very proud of their sexual adventures.2) I think it might be over reacting. He didn't make any advances on you, just shared a story. Tell him that it made you very uncomfortable. If he continues then it's more justified not to spend time alone with him.

• If it made you horny and swinging is not an option, then it really depends on how much you trust yourself. If you trust yourself not to do anything then just don't do anything and it should be fine. You can even tell your husband about the story.He might have shared it with you for any number of reasons, the most likely being that he thought it was an interesting story and was letting you in on a secret about himself that he is a swinger. My experience with swingers is that they are not going to pressure you into anything.. they may offer a gentle invitation at best.You should understand that generally, swingers are much more sexually mature than monogamous folk but understand where you're coming from. Probably the best approach is to be genuinely curious and open and ask him other stories while maintaining that you are not actually considering hooking up with anyone other than your husband.

• Yeah, after getting all worked up in front of him (and liking it) I'm not sure if I trust myself.

What Girls Said 2

• Apparently he's comfortable talking to you and that's why he opened up about being a swinger. I know swingers and by him telling you the story, he wanted to see if you would be open to the possibility of swinging. We are all adults, just tell him that you appreciate his honesty and how comfortable he is with you but let him know how uncomfortable that story was for you (don't mention how horny you were because that may turn him on lol). Tell him how you enjoy his friendship but ask that the he don't share stories like that in the future. He will most likely respect your decision. I also suggest that you discontinue the innocent flirtatious banter because that may lead him on as well.

• Yeah, I told him. The shock has worn off and its all good.