Very explicit sex story, typical guy or ulterior motives?

I've been friends with this guy for about a year now and always felt safe and non-threatened by him. We've done some very INNOCENT flirting before, so innocent that is was done in front of our lovers without a problem (right when we first met). But this past weekend we were working together on a home improvement project and he started telling me a story that included swinging. Pretty explicate. It was about this "lady" who would gave BJ's to (4 or 5 guys) while her husband and others watched at a party he was at (don't know how long ago) among other details. My husband and I are monogamous and I don't have ANY feelings beyond friends with this man, but the story made me very horny. I was embarrassed to even feel this way in front of someone besides my husband. I was floored. I kind of shut down.

1. Why would he share this with me?

2. I'm thinking we shouldn't be alone anymore. Am I over reacting?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he's too strange to make propositions to you directly, but clearly is working up to it!

Don't be alone with him any more, you're right about him!

Unfortunately I've behaved like this myself. I apologize! But I know what's going on!