How can I make sex feel better?

Intercourse has never did anything and I mean anything for me. Is there a way I can teach myself to get off vaginally or tips to try with a guy to make it better? Its pretty frustrating for sex to not feel good especially after years of being active :( id really like to change that.Thanks for the advice!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You can try new positions. I'm not sure what you currently do but some positions feel better than others. For me, the easiest way to orgasm during sex is in the cowgirl position. But, instead of sitting upright, I lean forward so that our chests are touching and I go up and down or grind that way and I can usually come pretty quickly. It's also an easy position to kiss in, which I like. Of course, that just works for me. I think what you should do is just experiment. Try a whole bunch of different things and find out what works best for your body. Another position I like is reverse missionary which is when you lay flat on your stomach and he enters from behind. Another thing you could try is while you're having sex, manually stimulate your clitoris either with your hand or even just get a vibrator and use that on your clit while he's penetrating you. But most importantly, communicate with him. If he's doing something that just doesn't work for you then tell him to try something a little different. Guide him and tell him how you like it. I know it's cliche but communication is important in relationships and it's definitely important during sex!

• haha okay, well then hopefully it will be much better with your next partner:)

• Yeah it was literally every position I tried didn't feel good and we communicated but nada. I'm no longer in that relationship so I'm hoping to get tips to try with other men. Thanks for the advice and good luck to myself ha

What Guys Said 5

• idk you probably need to stop sleeping with random guys .,.. it could be the emotional aspect is missing

• No trauma in my past, was attracted to him and my sex drive is high enough. Who knows. Maybe the next guy will be better

• oh okay. that's my bad, sorry. I don't know then, could be you weren't attracted to him... emotional trauma from childhood? or some people just don't have that high of a sex drive.

• Please tell me where I said anything about random men? I was with the same and only man for 3 years.

• vibrator

• Have you ever masturbated with a dildo? Some people really just don't derive pleasure from penetration.

• Thanks. You as well.

• Haha thanks. It was a laprascopic surgery if you are curious. Have a good morning too :)

• Good move. I'll go brush up on my knowledge of surgeries and insensitivity.

• Show Older
  • maybe anal is better for you?

• Oh no not at all. I didn't want to get used to a vibe and not get off without it. That's why id rather practice with the real thing

• ok that's good, so you aren't one of those 'my vibrator gets me off better' girls

• I don't use them. Id rather have the real deal. I tried one once and got rid of it after

• Show Older
  • Maybe it's your partners fault?

• Well he's the only guy who I've been with. I'm hoping with the next man things will be much different

What Girls Said 1

• There are many positions out there, maybe just experiment with what hits the g spot the most or incorporates both g spot and clitoral stimulation, like reverse cowgirl but get him to bring one knee up and straddle his legs and hold his knee.

• Thank you for the advice!