How can I make sex feel better?

Intercourse has never did anything and I mean anything for me. Is there a way I can teach myself to get off vaginally or tips to try with a guy to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You can try new positions. I'm not sure what you currently do but some positions feel better than others. For me, the easiest way to orgasm during sex is in the cowgirl position. But, instead of sitting upright, I lean forward so that our chests are touching and I go up and down or grind that way and I can usually come pretty quickly. It's also an easy position to kiss in, which I like.

Of course, that just works for me. I think what you should do is just experiment. Try a whole bunch of different things and find out what works best for your body. Another position I like is reverse missionary which is when you lay flat on your stomach and he enters from behind.

Another thing you could try is while you're having sex, manually stimulate your clitoris either with your hand or even just get a vibrator and use that on your clit while he's penetrating you.

But most importantly, communicate with him. If he's doing something that just doesn't work for you then tell him to try something a little different. Guide him and tell him how you like it. I know it's cliche but communication is important in relationships and it's definitely important during sex!

• Yeah it was literally every position I tried didn't feel good and we communicated but nada. I'm no longer in that relationship so I'm hoping to get tips to try with other men. Thanks for the advice and good luck to myself ha

• haha okay, well then hopefully it will be much better with your next partner:)