• Ask
  • myTake

Why do I shake during/after an orgasm?

So my current boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years now and he's the first guy that's ever given me an orgasm but I've noticed a lot... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Our body express our feelings in many different ways for every different experience. Moaning, shouting and many things occur almost naturally during sex and at high orgasm. It is natural and you should not try to restrict this expressions if your man like it.

What Guys Said 8

• Normal. The shaking is caused by muscle spasms. Muscle contractions. And the more you shake, the stronger your orgasm. Usually. And that should feel really good for you. Your boyfriend likes it because he knows that you are having a wonderful feeling, and he helped you get it. And it looks really hot when a girl shakes from an orgasm. It's an all-win situation. Be happy, not embarrassed.

• Very normal when you have a strong, powerful orgasm. It means your boyfriend did a good job (as if you didn't know that already).Girls often have "the quakes" or "rubbery legs" after a good, hard orgasm. It's all good.

• It's completely normal.

• Its normal even its happen to me. sometime orgasm is too intense I could not control my body. my **** spasm so much with every spurt out...its natural and I think every girl love to see this moment.

• **fantasizing watching you have an orgasm** **rapid stiffening below** Please, don't talk like that! Oh, yeah. It's normal

• put up a video I want to see it because, its sexy

• orgasm is the involuntary contraction of muscles, so that's most likely what makes you shake...

What Girls Said 4