Do girls not like the use of the word "pussy"?

Like if a guy says "I love your pussy." Not like someone referring to girls as "pussy". Do you refer to yours as a pussy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't mind it used in dirty talk. I don't really care for it used in casual conversation. Casual conversations with someone should be bit more technical I guess, and they should say vagina. But when we are having sex and my man says, "Your p**** feels so good" or "I love the way your p**** tastes" it turns me on. And I don't really mind when someone is called a pussy. Let's say I was talking to my friend about shaving I wouldn't say, "What is the easiest way for you to shave your pussy?" Then it would feel a bit awkward and out of context.

What Girls Said 10

• 14d

Frankly speaking, calling it pussy is way hotter than calling it vagina. It's a definite turn on for me.

• I can live with it being called a pussy. What really offends me is the "c*nt" word.

• Depends on the girl, some girls find it rude others dont.

I personally used to think it was really weird for guys to say it but I'm used to it now since my boyfriend says it all the time, he referes to it as a "pussy cat"

• i only use it when I'm horny with my boyfriend. other than that, I think I'm ok with it

• I don't use the word myself very often but I don't mind when a guy refers to mine as a "pussy". I think it's kind of cute actually. I'm not sure why so many woman object to the use of that word. It's kind of a universal slang term, just as a man's penis is called a "dick".

• the only time I say it is when I'm singing 'lick my p**** and my crack" lol good song, but I don't like the word... I think it sounds gross for that area... I use stupid/silly words, like "hoo-ha" I like stupid terms :)

• Yea I don't like using that word.

• Depends on the context. I don't like to refer to it and say that, but sometimes its necessary or the only word available. It still makes me cringe though. If a guy says it I don't mind it so much. What else would I expect him to call it? But you probably won't find me trying to talk about it. Haha. I can't even say it now or I would've. :P

• Nope not at all. For some reason when someone uses that word I get the image of a rotting smelly fish in my mind. Don't know why it's just gross to me.

• I hate it =]

Not even sure why just really don't like it!

What Guys Said 2

• No word is universally accepted, although p**** is actually the most widely used. It seems to have made it's way into almost all languages around the world.

As Little thing said, for casual conversations it just seems a bit crude yet. I personally have more objection to the number of people who use the word vagina in place of vulva. It almost seems that many of them do not know the difference or that the vagina is an internal structure.

• they don't like it.