Do girls not like the use of the word "pussy"?

Like if a guy says "I love your pussy." Not like someone referring to girls as "pussy". Do you refer to yours as a pussy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind it used in dirty talk. I don't really care for it used in casual conversation. Casual conversations with someone should be bit more technical I guess, and they should say vagina. But when we are having sex and my man says, "Your p**** feels so good" or "I love the way your p**** tastes" it turns me on. And I don't really mind when someone is called a pussy. Let's say I was talking to my friend about shaving I wouldn't say, "What is the easiest way for you to shave your pussy?" Then it would feel a bit awkward and out of context.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 16

• Why? I don't mind it at all.

• I hate that word.

• Nope not at all. For some reason when someone uses that word I get the image of a rotting smelly fish in my mind. Don't know why it's just gross to me.

• Depends on the context. I don't like to refer to it and say that, but sometimes its necessary or the only word available. It still makes me cringe though. If a guy says it I don't mind it so much. What else would I expect him to call it? But you probably won't find me trying to talk about it. Haha. I can't even say it now or I would've. :P

• the only time I say it is when I'm singing 'lick my p**** and my crack" lol good song, but I don't like the word... I think it sounds gross for that area... I use stupid/silly words, like "hoo-ha" I like stupid terms :)

More from Girls
11

What Guys Said 2

• No word is universally accepted, although p**** is actually the most widely used. It seems to have made it's way into almost all languages around the world.

As Little thing said, for casual conversations it just seems a bit crude yet. I personally have more objection to the number of people who use the word vagina in place of vulva. It almost seems that many of them do not know the difference or that the vagina is an internal structure.

• they don't like it.