Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

What's wrong with me? I'm just not interested in guys anymore!

I've stopped checking out guys or even noticing them, and I've stopped even wishing for a boyfriend. this guy that I used to like is now cuddling with me more and trying to kiss me but I don't even care. and when he asked me if I would even consider going out with a guy, I was just not interested. what's wrong? I used to love flirting with guys and checking them out...

Most Helpful Guy

• Has something serious happened in your life lately --? you could be more worried about that then a relationship... Things I would think could cause such an influence are:

- Relatives in the hospital / about to die

- Bad relationships from the past

- Being molested at a young age

- Getting sick of the mind games

- Stressing out in general

Additionally, there's nothing wrong with you - it's who you are; people that don't accept that should keep moving on ^_^

I'd say your just maturing faster than the guys around you, take a look at some guys a few years older than you and see if the attraction is completely gone.

I too dropped interest in women for about 6 months due to my best friend dieing - she was a one and only. After I recovered everything went back to normal

Hope it clears things up~

ArtistBBoy

• Thanks, I haven't had a lot going on lately but I think you are right about the maturity thing.....all the guys I know are such assholes. thanks :)

• Anytime~ Let me know if I can help more.

What Guys Said 6

• A mood. It'll pass.

• I think it's just a phase, your very young. And if you did loose interest in guys, what a shame. Your incredibly attractive for such a young girl. I've said it before that you seem very mature for your age, and maybe you haven't found a guy that interest you. Perhaps your tastes have changed. Who knows. But don't start assuming your Bi or Gay just yet.

• Thanks! I hope that's right, I think I would really prefer to be straight.

• you could be mildly depressed

• Are you aware of that famous song by Katy Perry?...

Maybe you should give it a go. Couldn't hurt

• As in dike it out and see how it goes.

• Nice way of putting it mate.. Haha.

But seriously, that could genuinely be the problem.

You never know until you try.

• Hmm, interesting concept, I've had crushes on a few girls in the past, but I never thought I could be leaning the other way....i just thought I was slutty lol.

• its totally normal

well I don't really want a girlfriend right now

after I had a girlfriend for a day

and its been two years

so just relax

and take it easy and don't listen to these douche bags

• Thanks

• Im not the creep. you are who stalks this answer like no tomorrow

• Kay boys simmer down.

What Girls Said 2

• sometimes I get sick of trying to get guys attention too and frankly I don't care anymore. I'm totally heterosexual but I am way too busy with my life to care about a boyfriend or to flirt. seriously I am so tired after working , I have 2 jobs and worry about school etc career and family, at the end of the day I really don't give a f*** about guys. so maybe you're too busy to care about guys idk

• (Rubs shoulders) There there, Reeses, you never know. Some guy might be worth all the hassle.

• (sigh) lol. mmm but I'm uber busy! lol k, I'll keep my eye open

• very normal...i have gone through stages were I just could not stop thinking about guys and then before I know it...i couldn't care less about them...be patient and definitely do not start jumping to conclusions because of this...