What's wrong with me? I'm just not interested in guys anymore!

I've stopped checking out guys or even noticing them, and I've stopped even wishing for a boyfriend. this guy that I used to like is now cuddling with me more and trying to kiss me but I don't even care. and when he asked me if I would even consider going out with a guy, I was just not interested. what's wrong? I used to love flirting with guys and checking them out...

Most Helpful Guy

• Has something serious happened in your life lately --? you could be more worried about that then a relationship... Things I would think could cause such an influence are:

- Relatives in the hospital / about to die

- Bad relationships from the past

- Being molested at a young age

- Getting sick of the mind games

- Stressing out in general

Additionally, there's nothing wrong with you - it's who you are; people that don't accept that should keep moving on ^_^

I'd say your just maturing faster than the guys around you, take a look at some guys a few years older than you and see if the attraction is completely gone.

I too dropped interest in women for about 6 months due to my best friend dieing - she was a one and only. After I recovered everything went back to normal

Hope it clears things up~

• Thanks, I haven't had a lot going on lately but I think you are right about the maturity thing.....all the guys I know are such assholes. thanks :)

• Anytime~ Let me know if I can help more.