Do guys prefer getting a hand job from a girl or getting a blow job from a girl?

Ok so I know most guys would rather have sex more than the other 2 options, but I'm wondering if they could only choose from the 2 which would it be.... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• How about a little of column A, and a little of column B? Personally, my girlfriend gives me a little of column See as well.

I think us men like both of it equally. Sure, I can handle my own, but what's better than laying back and not having to do anything at all and just watch?

Lie him down, start with a hand job, lead to a blowjob, switch back and forth. Verbally tell him you love it, aaaand if you're naked, simply jump on top of him and ride him for 10 seconds and then repeat the process. Works for me! Usually she'll have me to the point of not being able to breathe before I release.