Do guys prefer getting a hand job from a girl or getting a blow job from a girl?

Ok so I know most guys would rather have sex more than the other 2 options, but I'm wondering if they could only choose from the 2 which would it be. My boyfriend loves bjs but doesn't care much for a hand job from me because he says he can do that himself and maybe better than me. But my ex like for me to give him hand jobs because he said when he did it to himself he could pretend it was me doing it and he said that bjs didn't get him off.

Most Helpful Guy

• How about a little of column A, and a little of column B? Personally, my girlfriend gives me a little of column See as well.

I think us men like both of it equally. Sure, I can handle my own, but what's better than laying back and not having to do anything at all and just watch?

Lie him down, start with a hand job, lead to a blowjob, switch back and forth. Verbally tell him you love it, aaaand if you're naked, simply jump on top of him and ride him for 10 seconds and then repeat the process. Works for me! Usually she'll have me to the point of not being able to breathe before I release.

What Guys Said 14

• Actually, I usually prefer bjs and hjs to sex. And between the two it just depends on the mood. Handjobs have a comical aspect to them that can be a lot of fun when you are horny, but not necessarily in a sexual mood. Blowjobs are nice when you are feeling a little more intense. (Obviously, sex would be the next step up the intensity chain, but that's not what we're talking about here!) Hope that sheds some light!

• BJ's by far and even better than sex on some occasions. I am a pleaser by nature and you don't want to bother with sex unless I am in the mood to really do it right. BJ's are the time it is all about me and I can relax and release. The reason sex is better for me is nothing is sexier than a girl going nuts. I can't finish having sex without seeing the lip biting and sheet grabbing, eyes rolling back moans. I love every part of the female orgasm and that is what gets me going.

• I would prefer a blow job, over a hand job anyday. Blowjobs just feel a lot better, handjobs you can do it yourself

• BLOWJOB. Why would we want a girl doing something that we can do to ourselves probably 10x better?!

• For me, I'd much prefer to have a BJ. It feels amazing!

And anyway, even though a hand job is nice, it's not something she needs to do, because I can always do that for myself.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what type of guy your ex is? But from my experience guys LOVE bj's. It's true about hand jobs guys can just do it themselves, and they can Definitely do it better than us. It's their own equipment. I've had guys who prefer blow jobs over sex. Just a completely different feeling, plus they don't have to do anything but lie back and enjoy. But I would definitely say blowjob! :)

• I think my boyfriend prefers bjs over sex. I can get him to do anything for me just by promising to give him one,lol.

• I will do anything for a hand job or oral or sex I like it all. Promise me any of the above and follow though with the promise and I will do anything for the girl

• Cant agree more. If I know there is a bj on the line, ill do w/e you want.