• Ask
  • myTake

My girlfriend set me up to fulfill her weird fetish.

I was sitting at home after work one day and thought that my girl was at work. One of her friends came over and I told her that she was at work and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• for some women this type of thing is actually what get's them off, it's different than the norm but none the less it is still a fantasy, she planned this and executed it to the last detail and you say she wasn't mad at you, since you know her better than anyone if that's true then this wasn't a test it was simply her putting her fantasy in motion, and now it's on you to complete it by setting her up.if you feel uncomfortable with the idea of another man especially one of your guy friends screwing your girlfriend then just tell her you aren't comfortable with the fantasy because it sounds like what she wanted was to get you in a situation where you feel obligated to allow her to cheat, but she wants you to be ok with everything just as she is. If she seemed honest then she is prob sincere and you just need to decide if you can handle it or not...it depends on how you feel about all of this, are you terrified or curious?

What Girls Said 3

• well it may have been a test, and if so your screwed baby cause you failed, either or you helped her fulfill a fantasy, talk to her it's the only way your going to get un confused

• she was testing you and you failed but she doesn't care.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm just puzzled at the fact that people actually get off setting up situations like that, no offense.

• Oh boy are you s-c-r-e-w-e-d ! Your girlfriend now wants you to set her up the same way with a guy. That's why she asked you if you wanted to walk in on her. If you disagree, say good-bye. It doesn't matter if your girlfriend set you up with this, you cheated and trust is now out the window. I feel for ya. This was one of those "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is".