Why is my vagina getting so wet?

i don't know why my pussy is getting so wet (cum) that it's wetting through my undies and pants. I have not been masturbating for weeks. Like why is... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• While I'm not an expert, it is my understanding that your vaginal lubrication is determined by a few factors; age, health, weight, how hydrated you are, and hormonal cycle. Now given these factors, and your above listed age 18-24, you may be going through a hormonal cycle which helps keep you wetter than usual perhaps. This hormonal cycle can also be affected by your level of activity and your usual menstrual cycle as well. In the sense that if you are doing something which boosts your basic metabolic rate, it can have a positive effect on some of your other metabolic processes, such as your production of sex hormones, which in turn have an effect on how lubricated you are or are not, have you been feeling more sexual than usual? Having more sexual thoughts? Granted these don't guarantee that you will be more lubricated or not, but that often hold hands. The greatest thing you need to be aware of is pain, or bad odors, as these usually indicate a problem downstairs, if these are not present, than I wouldn't be too concerned, you might try using a panty liner when this sort of thing happens, just to help protect you from "soak through" just to avoid any embarrassment, other than that I wouldn't worry, as it sounds like a part of your hormonal cycle.