Why is my vagina getting so wet?

i don't know why my pussy is getting so wet (cum) that it's wetting through my undies and pants. I have not been masturbating for weeks. Like why is it getting so wet just like that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• While I'm not an expert, it is my understanding that your vaginal lubrication is determined by a few factors; age, health, weight, how hydrated you are, and hormonal cycle. Now given these factors, and your above listed age 18-24, you may be going through a hormonal cycle which helps keep you wetter than usual perhaps. This hormonal cycle can also be affected by your level of activity and your usual menstrual cycle as well. In the sense that if you are doing something which boosts your basic metabolic rate, it can have a positive effect on some of your other metabolic processes, such as your production of sex hormones, which in turn have an effect on how lubricated you are or are not, have you been feeling more sexual than usual? Having more sexual thoughts? Granted these don't guarantee that you will be more lubricated or not, but that often hold hands. The greatest thing you need to be aware of is pain, or bad odors, as these usually indicate a problem downstairs, if these are not present, than I wouldn't be too concerned, you might try using a panty liner when this sort of thing happens, just to help protect you from "soak through" just to avoid any embarrassment, other than that I wouldn't worry, as it sounds like a part of your hormonal cycle.

What Guys Said 8

• You are horny :)

• Men get wet dreams when they don't have sex or masturbate for long periods of time, guess this is the way it goes with a woman :) arousal is a natural state and when one stifles it, guess what's got to be released overflows in some way - nature

women have wet dreams too but there are instances that what's pent up also gets out the way you describe it even w/o any conscious sexual feeling or situation at that point of time.

Missing periods or some other hormonal changes also can result in discharge which is not cum.

The best thing will be checking with a Gynecologist

• Because you want me honey. ;)

• Oh dear, I know so little about girls. Am intrigued by your question... hope someone can help you!

I sent you a friendship request, looking for people from other countries & cultures to learn to know (I'm from Belgium). Feel free to accept if you wish.

• Because your horny. Your nature is passionate,you should masturbate more often or find a boyfriend that will satisfy your passion.

• i think for me intimacy is important during sex, to make love. I don't see the point of sex if not with someone I truly love or care about. I could get a boyfriend at anytime. Just I am waiting for the right person to open up myself to them in that way. Masturbating makes me want sex even more hence why I try not to. I don't know it's kinda conflicting.

• Boyfriends are not that easy to come by, remember just because a girl likes a guy does not mean his feelings are returned.

• Because your horny.

• That is normal, vaginal wetness comes and goes pardon the pun!

• Well then I would take a trip to the gyno, better safe then sorry, besides you don't want a yeast infection.

• just wetness discharge, I am trying to stay celibate until I meet the right person, so I am trying to not masturbate or go around thinking about sex constantly. But it seems this month I didn't get my period but I am getting really wet without being sexually aroused, so the point I have to wear a panty shield everyday, cause if I don't it soaks through my undies and even pants

• Maybe I misunderstood the question, have you been sexuialy arrosed, or just a wetness discharged?

• Show Older
  • well this question turned me on. thanks :P

• no worries. it was quite an enjoyable read ;)

• should I of said vagina? LOL. well it's what is happening there so =\ ... OK nevermind , well sorry if it turns on anyone haha..

• "my pussy is getting so wet (cum) that it's wetting through my undies and pants."

Just that image you painted for us :P

• Show Older

What Girls Said 6

• Vaginal infection would be the most likely cause.

• As you get closer to ovulation, you get more discharge in your undies, the most discharge occurring during ovulation. That and perhaps you're aroused

• Because you're horny baby

• sexual thoughts maybe...

• It's not cum...it's discharge.

Your vagina is cleansing itself.

If the vagina has a smelly odor or un-usual color discharge, then I would make an appointment to see a GYN.

• lol I love how you gave a logical answer instead of the "horny" one.

• If you're missing your period, something is seriously wrong. I would get that checked out

• Np

• Show Older
  • Sometimes depending where you are on your cycle, you will produce more discharge than usual. If the wetness isn't as a result of engaging in some sexual actions or thoughts, that's what it is probably as a result of.

• Being a girl seems very complicated.

• Yep.