• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, When did you do first masturbation?

I'm curious how and when did you first masturbate? How did you hear about it/ learn? at what age did you first masturbate and what did you fantasize about while doing it ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I never masturbated out of curiosity, really. I was molested when I was 12 and it kind of opened that "door"...so to speak. There a time where I would just do it casually, but there was never really a time when it felt awesome. I am 21 now, and sometimes I dream about masturbation, but I seldom actually do it. When it comes down to it, I am not all turned on by my own touch. It's the surprise of what a person is doing that would turn me on, not a special technique.

What Girls Said 4

• I was probably around 9 when I first realized the feelings around my pussy. I was simply exploring myself and remember it tickling really good. End of story until I was 13 and with a girlfriend began exploring again (on ourselves) only this time rubbing our clits making us feel good. Wasn't long after that I learned really fast about sucking cock!

• Like 6 months ago (20 years old). Never really found much interest in trying it before then and even when I did it, I did it to turn on my boyfriend. It still didn't do anything for me. I didn't fantasize during it. I was thinking, "Well isn't this the grossest thing ever? How is this a thing?" I've only done it the one time and don't plan on doing it again.

• 23 did only few times

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!