How do you feel after sex ?

I always read / see / hear , that people are so connected after sex , cuddling , being truly together and whatnot I always feel disconnected ,... Show More

MAGICAL UPDATE ! I had a problem at my ears ( water behind eardrum) and my doctor gave me prescription for "Clarinase" , which contains Pseudo-Ephinedrin , some sort of chemical adrenalin.

Cons : harder to maintain or get an erection ( vaso-constriction )

PLUS: after sex/orgasm/ejaculation/masturbation I feel perfectly happy , not tired , wanting to cuddle and love !

It's really magical ! its such a great feeling and relief :o

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm happy after sex but my boyfriend does not get tired by sex...at first. I was used to men just falling asleep while I was in their arms. But my boyfriend often just stay 30 seconds and go back to what we were doing before. We live together and usually he goes to bed late in the night so he wakes me up, kisses me and cuddle at that time.

I know we are mostly connected during sex. We cuddle when we try to sleep. But we're not like many couples who cuddle a lot. I don't feel bad about it because I've got my share of cuddles and kisses with him :)

Do you think it's because you don't love her? if the connection is there when you have sex and if you cuddle other than that, it's not such a problem.

• sometimes I feel like she's the only one I want and I want a great future with her. Other times ( after sex) I feel like it's never going to work , and it's an empty relationship and I need to move on

• Show Older
    • we are from different countries and it's a difficult situation - might be because of that , but I don't really know... Maybe it's just lust , and I feel reality after sex.. it makes me sad and depressed

• Honestly, if it was just lust, you would feel like this at other times. I don't know where countries you guys come from but I don't think it would play a big part in those feelings. You should see a therapist to understand why you feel that way