Is being a virgin a turn off?

Guys--If you were dating a 22 year old girl and you found out she was a virgin, would that me a turn-off for you? Provided that she was just waiting for a committed relationship and not for marriage? If it is a turn-off, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• First: yes it is! but probably it would be a more turn on specifically by the reasons she take that choice, like wanting to be unique, I mean come on! like everybody having sex before marriage, a virgin girl of 22 is a hell of a unique girl, that means personality, that's attractive to me( that conquering thing does not work for me as a men, I respect women) ,or just waiting for the big love of his life to give him the most special gift of physically love known by man, that makes me feel special and a sign of being respected, maybe admired and loved, that is a turn on emotionally and sexually in speaking for me, plus I respect her as a moral person and/or as unique being, girls that are virgin non by his moral,ethical, self-respect,or religious beliefs and just because they were restrained by his puritanical family, a trauma, or just because they are ignorant about the theme, that is a not so much turn on, for no saying openly that is a turn off ; second:I don't know ,it must be talked about, but I'm probably searching that kind of girl for marriage better than just a committed relationship, it must be talked between the 2 persons indeed.