Girlfriend wants to hold my penis when I pee!?

I am a bit worried, cause when I am hard I cannot pee, and I know I will get hard when she grabs my dick. What should I do when she does this, so I can actually pee?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• hmmm tough one...you probably can't pee cause its hard and you have to push it down to aim for the toilet, which blocks your urethra and won't let you pee. so what you can do is just pee outside where you can point it up and just pee anywhere. you should still be able to pee

What Girls Said 2

• If you do it after you've come you should be okay, right?

• IDK, cause usually it takes me awhile to be able to pee after I cum. And when she grabs my dick, I know I will get hard.

• This was funny. I can't help you though. lol

What Guys Said 6

• Most penises are made not to pee when hard, so this is going to be tough.Drink lots of water, of course. Then try and get a good stream going before you hand it over.

• Go for it! Just give her a pre-warning that you might need to stop because of it ? or do it in the shower or something.

• Tel her that you will let her hold it for long time if she let you pee.

• Say no

• So, wait till after you have sex to pee.

• ...wat? No, just no D: