Does swallowing semen give you stomach problems ladies?

Okay I really don't get this. I have been with this girl for nearly 4 years now and we have given each other oral multiple times and well recently... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe [not likely] Its a pH balance problem. Semen is alkaline, while her stomach is full of acid. Maybe either you have very alkaline semen, or she has very weak stomach acid, or a combination of both. In this case some solutions would be to give her an acidic drink afterwards, [Orange juice, lemon aid, coca-cola] research changes in yours or her diet to promote healthier semen and stronger acid production on her part, Or as sexwiseman said, just let her spit.

Another thing that could cause problems is if your semen isn't healthy, like if you have been sick, or anything. I'm sure the acid in her stomach kills off most everything harmful in your semen, this is just an idea.

My other theory, maybe she is nauseated at the prospect of swallowing?

Maybe she was sick one day and she swallowed, now she associates it with feeling sick, so its a psychological thing. [I'm this way with hot dogs xD]

It could really be a number of different things. In any case, you should probably talk to her about it, because all we can do is speculate. ;]