Does swallowing semen give you stomach problems ladies?

Okay I really don't get this. I have been with this girl for nearly 4 years now and we have given each other oral multiple times and well recently she has stopped giving me oral claiming that she her stomach hurts after swallowing. Is that normal? Ladies? Or is she just not interested in that aspect of sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe [not likely] Its a pH balance problem. Semen is alkaline, while her stomach is full of acid. Maybe either you have very alkaline semen, or she has very weak stomach acid, or a combination of both. In this case some solutions would be to give her an acidic drink afterwards, [Orange juice, lemon aid, coca-cola] research changes in yours or her diet to promote healthier semen and stronger acid production on her part, Or as sexwiseman said, just let her spit.

Another thing that could cause problems is if your semen isn't healthy, like if you have been sick, or anything. I'm sure the acid in her stomach kills off most everything harmful in your semen, this is just an idea.

My other theory, maybe she is nauseated at the prospect of swallowing?

Maybe she was sick one day and she swallowed, now she associates it with feeling sick, so its a psychological thing. [I'm this way with hot dogs xD]

It could really be a number of different things. In any case, you should probably talk to her about it, because all we can do is speculate. ;]

What Girls Said 14

• I have never heard of someone's stomach hurting afterwards.

but maybe hers does.

but anyways I think its strange cause semen is a form of protein and it shouldnt bother her.

idk I think that she should check with her doctor if it continues cause that's not normal.

• Picture this....

shes on her back on the exam table naked as the doctor feels her belly. he's already hard as he examines her. the she asks "why is it that when I have a belly full of come it starts to hurt"?

• That's strange considering the fact semen is a form of protein and other vitamins. Maybe she should see her doctor.

• Could she just be bs-ing?

• Maybe she's sick of oral/bs-ing but if that's not the case, then there might be something wrong.

• Well, I gave oral on my second boyfriend pretty often, and I never got stomach aches. I think this could be due to the fact that he's a vegetarian and has very little taste/acid in his semen.

I did give a different guy a bj somewhat recently and his taste was WAY worse. I got a stomach ache almost immediately afterwards. Blah.

• Every time after I swallow it I feel really sick to my stomach. It usually goes away within a couple of hours, but I do get a stomach ache and feel nauseated. From what I've heard, including from my doctor, it is not uncommon for a girl to feel like that afterward, especially if it is thick or if there is quite a bit.

• I would first like to start by saying that I absolutely LOVE giving oral sex, and almost never shy away from it, nor do I even expect or always want anything in return when I perform the act. Having said this though, about halfway through my sexual life, I started throwing up when I swallowed, which used to be each time I performed. The first few times I had been drinking, or had recently eaten, or any number of things that I thought would rationalize this away as just coincidence, but I tried it sober, without food, etc, and still had the same results. I've asked my doctor about it (I think he was actually more embarrassed than I was lol) but even he didn't really have a definite answer. He said it was possible I was allergic to something in the semen, that perhaps one of the "ingredients" as it were could simply be over irritating to my stomach lining, but as there was no real way of testing this theory, it remained just that: a theory. I have had to learn to adjust, and simply spit. I explain to my partner what happens, and thankfully I'm known to be a pretty honest person so it's usually accepted when I explain, and the ones that don't accept, believe me, or whine when I spit usually don't get more than one, if they even get that one. Honesty and communication are the key tools here though, and if you find her to be an honest person about everything else, she probably isn't lying about this. Do some soul searching of your own and find out why it's important to you that she does swallow vs. spitting, and you may find once the prospect of not having to get ill anymore isn't hanging over her head, her enjoyment of oral sex may return. Most men tell me that the act itself remains just as enjoyable regardless of if I spit or not as long as the act is followed through with to completion, and the swallowing thing is really more of a "I saw, heard about, read about, have preconceived notions about" type of thing which makes it more psychological. Bottom line, if you love her, enjoy her, and She loves and enjoys you, the end result ending up being spit down a drain shouldn't be that big an issue...

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmm. Are you putting out massive amounts of sperm that she is swallowing, like a cup or so? Assuming that her stomach is really hurting, why not tell her she doesn't have to swallow, if you like to come in her mouth, then have her spit it out.

anyway, I think her complain is a hint that she doesn't want to swallow no more.

• No not a massive amount :|. I guess the thought of oral isn't something she likes. Right.

• To say if your girl is lying, there is no way to know for sure. . But I've never encountered a girl who got a stomach ache from it. Maybe I've just been lucky, I don't know.

• Sperm contains cadaverine, a toxic substance that causes nausea. Some people with slower detoxification systems would get sick from it. The nausea can last hours and isn't fun. Despite its nutritional content, come really isn't healthy due to the cadaverine. Nature designed it this way to keep people from canibalizing their sperm.

• I give free advices to women who can't swallow semen.

Just add me on MSN : art_oral@hotmail.fr

And I'll give you solutions to be able to swallow without gagging. Men who want their girlfriend to swallow can also add me.