Do girls prefer circumcised or uncircumcised men?

I don't know what it's like in America but here in the UK its pretty rare to find anyone who is circumcised. I'm actually the only circumcised man I know. I want to know if girls have a problem with this and does it affect sex and oral sex?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• All you circumcised people say circumcised is better with no backup. You say it looks better here's some facts! Intact (uncircumcised). Most men in the world are Uncircumcised. It's only really in the USA that they still have this idea that circumcision is a good thing. And yet they don't seem to be showing it though - did you know they have the highest rate of HIV out of developed nations? Circumcision is just a cultural thing and people who are used to it prefer it and think it is good. The foreskin gives pleasure to both partners and provided you wash and use condoms (who wants a circumcised guy who doesn't anyway?) then you are not going to be smelly and disease-ridden. No wonder the circumcision rates are rapidly dropping in the USA.Relations, the vast majority of women surveyed don't care one way or the other.Did you know All circumcised males lose some or most of the sensitivity in their glans and all of the sensitivity in their foreskin.

Many circumcised males suffer from:

Extensive scarring

Skin tags and skin bridges

Tearing and bleeding at the scar site

Curvature of the penis

Tight, painful erections

Difficulty ejaculating

_________________________________________________________________________

So now all you Men and Women know the truth. Just look how much better it is to be uncircumcised then circumcised.But all the facts do not apply to all people that are circumcised. But they have at least one of those witch is a bummer. So why worry about the risk of all that I know I don't have to. When you have a child do him a favor and leave him the way he is and like the billions of people that are uncircumcised.

How many times do you hear that a guy that is healthy that takes daily showers having an infected penis?

Well I'm done Those are facts not fiction think about all of it? and look it up people! if you think it's not true!

• first off I would like to say that eatmyballs and m3t3ors are retarded... the only reason why people got circumsized were because of religious reasons nowadays doctors make up random sh*t facts just so they can make money... if anything being cut should give you a higher chance of getting a std because your head is completely exposed. and how would m3t would know what a penis taste like... you must like to suck d***s

• Wow someones in denial.

• None of your ``facts`` dispute the fact that ant eaters look, and usually smell, like sh*t. And your ``risks``are highly unlikely! Helmut Heads are far better looking and cleaner. You never see a turtle head in porn!

Many anteaters simply don't wash well. I've spoken to many chicks on this, and tho some don?t mind, the rest openly despise them as gross slabs of meat. I would never trade my pole for your droopy sloppy d***s. Its like rod stewart said, ``Some Guys Have All The Luck``,and it ain't u

• Show Older

What Girls Said 18

• 4d

Would never even date an uncircumcised male, I could never get attracted to it and wouldn't want to touch it! It's gross to me.

• 14d

I've only dealt with circumcised but I've seen uncircumcised men & I don't really care for the way it looks.

• 14d

I've had sex with cut and uncut men and circumcised is better. With uncut men, the foreskin creates a barrier which makes it impossible for the woman to feel thrusting during sex. For the woman - it feels like the (uncut) penis goes in and doesn't move. The foreskin stays in place while the penis does it thing, which makes it difficult for the woman to feel movement. It would be similar to us giving you a hand job without moving up and down once we wrap our hand around your penis. We ladies feel every movement with a circumcised penis, so don't let a little skin deprive your woman. If she tells you it doesn't matter - she's only trying to protect your feelings.

• i chose b. it's all i've ever known,

• I 100% prefer uncircumcised. Just because I know it feels better for both the guy and girl. There are 20,000 to 30,000 nerve endings in the foreskin making it feel better for the guy and the foreskin acts as a lubricant for the woman. It is much more difficult for a woman to feel pleasure from a circumcised man without lube than one that is uncut.

• my partner has been circumcised and I find it difficult to make him come when I give him a blowjob its near impossible sex itself is great

• The proper term is Intact. Women are not unmastectomized people are not unlabotamized men are not uncircumcised they are intact. And yes read the book sex as nature intended it. the thrusting of the intact man is exactly how intact women need it circumcised men are desensitised and thrust harder and pound. I want an intact man! unfortunately I live in the USA and I can not find one anywhere! I have had the pleasure of being with two but they always had to go back over the pond. I hate this sadistic ritual it is mutilation and it harms women too!

• 14d

as a circumcised guy, thank you for this opinion. I totally agree with you.

• 100% correct, I couldn't agree more. Genital mutilation is barbaric and needs to stop regardless of the gender it's performed on.

• For someone who is unnecessarily harsh regarding the terms used in this discussion, I would expect for you to at least use correct spelling and punctuation. The word uncircumcised is a proper reference to a penis that hasn't been circumcised. However, unlabotamized or unmastectomized aren't even real words, much less the proper verbiage to describe anything. Furthermore, I believe your inability to find men has more to do with your nasty attitude than anything else.

• I think uncircumcised is better, circumcised males look weird to me (why is the head 'floating' over the shaft) America keeps pushing it on us that it's cleaner or it causes least infections, that just depends on the individual. Do you think if girls don't wash between our 'folds' that we won't get infections too. Circumcisions are just religious mutilation, that make guys come quicker, make it harder on the vaginal walls of females, and overall just look weird and incomplete.

• Well I have done sex with an uncircumcised guy. What it really does the that it scrapes my vagina and it leaves it really sore.. By the ways it also hurts wen you pee right after sex.. An uncircumcised guy is a lot better because it doesent damage nothin and you have this great satisfaction right after sex..

• personally, being with an uncircumcised guy is a lot better. the penis does a lot less damage to the vaginal walls because the head is not constantly rubbing and causing trauma. that's why when someone has sex with a circumcised penis, they can't last as long... they get sore easily.

if a you are uncircumcised, then you have no reason to worry. after a girl has sex with you, she won't even question the whole thing. sure it doesn't LOOK all that appealing, but it feels way better. there are so many medical reasons for not getting circumcised. and if a girl is going to be that shallow of a bitch, then she doesn't deserve to have sex with you.

• If its depends on its look,everyone had diferent taste,and if some say about the disease it cause it just depends on the people are they kind about theyre d*** or not,but this is my opinion as a man,uncircumcised d*** had more sensitive dan circumcised d***,thats true that circumcised d*** can stay longer but if we talk about uncircumsised d*** they have more sensitive "head"so the sensation is better,if you want to stay longer just partice your pc muscle its really work dude,

• Un-circumsized just looks gross to me. I'm not judging. But I just wouldn't want my man to be un-circumsized. CIRCUMSIZED IS BETTER.

• sorry. Wikipedia article - 'circumcision'

• I think you and other 18y.o. girls here just have no idea how uncut penis does look. Ignorance the main problem for these "uncut-looks-gross" strange rumors. See wikipedia article 'circumisation' there are pictures compare uncut and cut penis. I think any discrimination by sex organs wrong and stupid. You will be turn off european hunks like Robert Pattinson too? Guys don't say 'Hey lady, you have extra labia minora skin, that's gross! you don't deserve sex, until you cut it off!' why you do?

• www.sexasnatureintendedit.com

uncircumcised is sooooo much better. I f***ing love uncut d***!

• I'm not really in agreement with the performance factor associated with uncut guys. I'm circumcised and my cousin is not. We've both been in bed and we've goth discussed our experiences. I actually tend to last far longer than him during sex and we don't know why. It's case by case, not simply dependent on your physical characteristics.

• Seen it too, breaks my heart that I've been cut.

• Being an american girl most men are circumcised here. I for the first time came across an uncircumcised guy. I have found out that the US has a stigma to uncut men for the purpose of thinking disease and infection can spread. it basically is keep your boys clean and there won't be a problem, so parents should just teach good cleaniness to their sons and then I here you can enjoy more of the climax and foreplay and aren't so tired after.

• yes because uncircumcised is dirty and can cause infection...

• Go get yourself some proper knowledge on this topic before answering this Q!

• That is pure ignorance to think being uncircumcised makes you dirty and infected. as long as you wash and do not sleep with nasty whores, you are fine.

• The chances are 1 out of 1000. The United States is just one big afraid country. Scared of all these so called diseases people have been getting for millenniums now. I'm sure cutting a little bit of skin off your penis isn't going to save your life. Its just going to ruin your sex life because cutting the skin reduces friction for the man and the women, causing longer time to get to climax, and that's why most people do it once, because they're to tired to do it again.

• Show Older
  • I think Circumcised just looks better. I'll except it either way but, I just like the looks of a circumcised penis better.

• I guess as long as his uncircumcised penis is clean and stuff it doesn't really matter. A dick is a dick, circumcised or not it will still do what it was made to do. I've seen 'em both (still a virgin btw) but I don't really think it matters.

• circumcised looks better to me uncircumcised looks kinda gross 2 me

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE circumsision!

you need to come to america! I've never even seen one that wasnt!

• Circumcised is better. Uncircumcised, many guys do not clean the area that well and it can well, smell like butt! Uncircumcised can lead to more bladder infections. Did you know that you can pass a bladder infection on to your partner? Yep.

Overall, the feeling is the same. Especially if you are wearing a condom. But for the long haul, its better for everyone. Girls are more likely to perform oral sex on a circumcised penis. Trust me on this one. My girls and I have had the talk about this one!

• You do know that the chances of getting those infections are like 1 out of 1000. Oh, and 20 % of the world circumcizes, the majority is United States

• If Mummy and Daddy taught them proper hygiene, an uncut penis can be perfectly clean and lovely to suck on. I've been with both.

• It's a preference really. Do what you like. When it boils down to it, you love who you love or lust over. I have tried it, not a fan. Is it a deal breaker? It can be. We all of something we won't do or won't say on. Its really about the complexity of the relationship. If he is a good man, I am sure it won't matter. BUT, I am thankful for the UK tip. Cheers!

• Show Older
  • I prefer circumcised probably because it's what I'm used to. I've only been with one person who was uncircumcised and I never would have known a difference had we just had sex. Oral was a little strange for me. Not because it was bad, just because it was something I wasn't accustomed to.

• Thanks. Just wondering what was the actual feeling because I did it one time but could not tell.

• On uncircumcised the foreskin is in tact. It's kind of like the head is in a hood and has to be pushed back slightly? Also the skin moves up and down the shaft. I didn't take notes and it's been a long while. LOL It's kind of hard to describe!

• April, how was oral with circumcised men compare to uncircumcised?

What Guys Said 15

• 14d

I am intact in the USA, so I am worried that girls will think it looks weird. I keep it clean and have never had any problems with it. I just think that US girls might be surprised by it, but I guess if they are really turned on it will not matter.

well i think we should switch countrys becouse here in the states there's a lot of ignorant girls the hate uncircumcised penises im like the uk more and more

• I am uncircumcised :) and I'll have to say that I have not had a problem about this subject before, hygiene is very important whether you are cut or uncut, from what I'm reading here I have a feeling that girls are just following the cut d*ck trend... it is because of girls knowing of the possibility of having sex with a guy with a " clean/cut" -_- penis that they complain if a guy doesn't, automatically putting him in the "dirty/uncut" category. Now about diseases, no matter the situation... unless you really trust your parter and you both have been tested and came out clean.. you have to wear a condom, I don't remember reading a condom wrapper saying "if your uncut you definitely have to use this condom!, TROJAN MAN" :P... Plus think about the past.. way.. way back in the days when there was not such thing as circumcision.. did any female complain then?

• I am circumcised as an adult few years ago.I do not feel I lost any sensation.Even I can say that now I feel more pleasure then before.Looks better and I love it.Only problem is I am from country where circumcision is very rare so I surprise girls and slowly I fed up it.

• I think your women never sensually licked your frenulum and sucked foreskin in playful manner. Great foreplay before she put glans in a mouth. That's drive me crazy! When I want to see my penis "looks better" I retract foreskin to shaft and... TA-DA, it's done! Or foreskin retracts during erection itself. Anyway you did it in adult, it's your own choice, not your parents. If you live in europe, no wonder you surprise girls. Circumcision spreading only in muslim immigrant communities.

• I found very stupid to lose 40 percents of the penis feeling, just because some girls thinks "its looks not good". Can you tell me what the difference between image of cut and uncut erect penis? I can agree there a difference between not erect penises, but erect? OK may be some things differ, uncut guys don't have scars for example, also they don't have dry looking glans. But I consider this actually as a pluses to uncut guys. no offences. As for cleaning things, HELLO!? shower. I'm pretty sure european guys take a shower at least once per day, but actually two, just like americans, so? If a girl will be ignore hygiene she will lost her points for doing to her oral sex too, just like "dirty" uncuts and by the way cut guys too. We subtracted two most popular reasons. Shower is a solution also for penis health problems. (may be except phimosis but it is another story and not every time solution is circumcision). What next? you probably say HIV. OK, in fact in uncut europe HIV much less common than in USA. And actually just tell me guys if you have cut penis, you will bravery put it in girl who have HIV, just because some scientists told it's more safely than for uncut? No. You will wear a condom which will be a right thing. now about long-term sex which you probably thinks uncut guys can not do. You know, first of all, it's quite feministic issue. Guy should have big cock, should have stamina, be a good lover, be a jerk and in the same time a nice guy who at least lawyer or doctor. And off course with all these traits he should be not with 5'9'' fashion model, but with average girl. Be a real. As for long-term stamina actually its pretty simple if you can control ejaculation. Practice, practice - and you are professional. As far as I know circumcision was conservative anti-masturbation thing in anglo-saxon countries, and just needful thing for middle-easterners because of rare water (they even made it a part of their religions). Nowadays UK absolutely free from this old-time ritual. Canada and Australia with education about the value of the foreskin, keep to their boys a choice what they should do with their foreskin. After them, USA will be the only one non-third-world country who will keep support mass-circumcision (not included Israel, with their 3000-years religion traditions). In finally I have to ask women try walking in men's shoes. Today in countries such Sudan and Somalia, men found female circumcision looks good, cleaner, healthy and good anti-masturbation tool. Lets imagine that american men will start consider that in the same way. Would you do it? No. Why? You are not that stupid, right? It's to men for the note.

• It doesn't matter if your cut or not, you still get a pleasurable sensation. If a women is going to have sex with you then she is going to have sex with you she isn't going to stop because your cut or not, I was circumsised as a child so I don't know what its like to have foreskin but it doesn't bother me because the women I'm with still enjoys the sex. And all those facts about women have more chance of an orgasim from an uncut man is BULL...its how you use it and I've lived in the UK and only once got commeted on being circumsised and she liked it. And everyone saying they like natural and a penis should be natural now that's just stupid a lot of men get cut as a child so they obviously have no say in the matter but as long as a man can still get and erection and ejaculate, really is there a problem?

• Read this link

• I'm an uncircumcised male and see how circumcised men act like complete assholes just because our penises are different, very immature of those you who make fun of and give sh*t to us uncircumcised men.

On topic, the only reason of this is the preference of the female. Most women prefer cut men due to the majority of men in the U.S. being cut, even though they say it looks better, but the truth is in mass-culture; the majority. So that explains the reason of women preferring cut men.

Uncut men are very uncommon in the U.S. which causes women to think it is wrong and unsanitary, but if its washed every day, then the hygiene issue is total bullsh*t.

So to the creator, no worries. A majority women become curious of something different and tend to want to experience it, the same with uncircumcised men in the U.S. which is why women are sometimes, not always curious of a different kind of penis.

And I know there may be some asshole lurking and will read my post and throw crap at me, but it's my opinion (and truth) of how mass-culture,or to say the majority of a type tend to work in different areas on earth.

• Erm, ok?

lol

• Thats right sweetie!!but reallyan uncircumcised guy a whole lot better. It feels better, it taste yumm

• I am circumcised and so sorry that it had been done without my consent (done shortly after birth not for religious reasons). I will never know what sex is meant to feel like intact. Even if I restore, those super sensitive nerve endings that make sex so pleasurable will not grow back.

Frankly I don't care what girls prefer, men were born perfect and intact and they should stay that way.

If you prefer a circumcised penis you condone male genital mutilation.

• What does he mean restore ?!

• Frankly, what difference does it make what girls like most? Would they get body parts cut off if boys didn't like them? Plenty of women like uncircumsized, so go with those and to hell with those who don't.

• Hey infecyed penis f*** u

• I feel sorry for men that are circumcised, they are missing out! For me just the act of sex in itself feels way better then an orgasm. I'll go for hours just because it feels so damn good.

• Fuck you f***ing bitch

• How do you even know what it feels like to be circumcised if you're not? Did you get a cut and grow it back? LOL

• Ohh and BTW most girls don't want sex for HOUUUUURRRRSSSSSSS cool guy. They might act like it cause that's ur misconception of women. They want good sex and a man who knows how to make them cum, and a man they CAN pleasure. lol you erectile lame fruit.

• Show Older
  • Ok do girls have a problem with it and does it effect sex and oral sex?

1- what women will determine good or bad is usually based on their cultural and physical

experience.

= as you have read from the american women on line, foreskin is not common in the USA

and therefore is treated with ignorance and unkind comments

= where you live now, circumcision is not popular and probably foreign to the women there.

you may experience a similar reaction and comments.

2- From the experiences of my female friends who have had both, this is what they told me;

- there is a difference in sexual feeling for some and nothing for others

. - some found circumcision sex to be rougher and drier and said it was great once they

used lots of lube.-

- most said poor hygiene was poor hygiene no matter what the mans penis status

- as for a problem with it? according to them - there is no problem with it but like I said

earlier if the girl is not use to one or has never seen one you may have to educate her on

how to pleasure your style of penis.

3- Oral is the same thing apparently, one female friend described it as the difference between

butterscotch or chocolate - both are great they are just two different flavors.

Ultimately, women are adaptable and if you are patient with them and them with you - and you two really care about one another. the entire question is unimportant.

• Back to my point about different cultures - your comment is from an American point of view, and that view is changing as well 2010 only 45% of American boys are being circumcised now -down from 90% in the 1980s - most people in the world don't understand why anyone circumcises thier child in the first place outside of relgion - over 80% of the men in the world have foreskin so most men and women around the world to see uncut as NORMAL.

• Lol everyone likes chocolate its love candy. butterscotch AKA uncut is an acquired taste that most NORMAL people don't understand.

• well it's actually been proven that a man that is uncircumcised has more pleasure and along with that the female has more pleasure when with that man...in a study it was proven that females are 5 times more likely to have an orgasm with a man that is uncut...if you want the full details and top 10 reasons why women should have sex with uncircumcised men go to

link

• I think people are idiots about the subject. In America most men are circumcised so here you would be "normal" unlike you I'm not circumcised and live in the US, so I know how you feel about the subject. I think its dumb to begin with because a penis is a penis. Also uncircumcised penises have 20,000 to 40,000 more nerves for sensitivity which I'm glad I kept because sex has been great, and out of the people I slept with I only had a problem with one girl, the rest figured it out and were not ignorant.

• Yeea speak the truth

• Yeahhhh I'm uncircumsized and I hear it feels so much better for us!

• Girls here in the USA usually prefer men that are circumcised.

I don't know if it affects sex when a man isn't circumcised, but it's better not to have to find out. You are a lucky one.

• I'm uncut holiday in the US in 2001, never had a problem with the girls not like my penis they Just wanted sex most of them under 30 years of age didn't say anything and the girls over 35 mentioned it but still gave me a blow job?. For the guys arguing about what looks better and cleaner or having a f***ing foreskin is better your both f***ing gay leave it up to the girls. What guy wants to compare penis GAY GAY GAY.

If the girl doesn't like your penis then she?s after a certain model penis.