Do girls prefer circumcised or uncircumcised men?

I don't know what it's like in America but here in the UK its pretty rare to find anyone who is circumcised. I'm actually the only circumcised man I know. I want to know if girls have a problem with this and does it affect sex and oral sex?

• Circumcised
  • Uncircumcised

Most Helpful Guy

• All you circumcised people say circumcised is better with no backup. You say it looks better here's some facts! Intact (uncircumcised). Most men in the world are Uncircumcised. It's only really in the USA that they still have this idea that circumcision is a good thing. And yet they don't seem to be showing it though - did you know they have the highest rate of HIV out of developed nations? Circumcision is just a cultural thing and people who are used to it prefer it and think it is good. The foreskin gives pleasure to both partners and provided you wash and use condoms (who wants a circumcised guy who doesn't anyway?) then you are not going to be smelly and disease-ridden. No wonder the circumcision rates are rapidly dropping in the USA.Relations, the vast majority of women surveyed don't care one way or the other.Did you know All circumcised males lose some or most of the sensitivity in their glans and all of the sensitivity in their foreskin.

Many circumcised males suffer from:

Extensive scarring

Skin tags and skin bridges

Tearing and bleeding at the scar site

Curvature of the penis

Tight, painful erections

Difficulty ejaculating

_________________________________________________________________________

So now all you Men and Women know the truth. Just look how much better it is to be uncircumcised then circumcised.But all the facts do not apply to all people that are circumcised. But they have at least one of those witch is a bummer. So why worry about the risk of all that I know I don't have to. When you have a child do him a favor and leave him the way he is and like the billions of people that are uncircumcised.

How many times do you hear that a guy that is healthy that takes daily showers having an infected penis?

Well I'm done Those are facts not fiction think about all of it? and look it up people! if you think it's not true!

• And still god created us with foreskin why cut it its god creation

• first off I would like to say that eatmyballs and m3t3ors are retarded... the only reason why people got circumsized were because of religious reasons nowadays doctors make up random sh*t facts just so they can make money... if anything being cut should give you a higher chance of getting a std because your head is completely exposed. and how would m3t would know what a penis taste like... you must like to suck d***s

• Few women think men need MORE sensitivity. Most men orgasm quicker than their partners prefer.

And there is no study I've seen that suggests that circumcised men take longer to orgasm because of this supposed reduction in sensitivity.

Some suggest that fore skin removal reduces sensitivity because it removes skin nerves. But that is like saying that bigger people have more feeling because they have more skin nerves...

What Girls Said 19

• i chose b. it's all i've ever known,

• I prefer circumcised probably because it's what I'm used to. I've only been with one person who was uncircumcised and I never would have known a difference had we just had sex. Oral was a little strange for me. Not because it was bad, just because it was something I wasn't accustomed to.

• April, how was oral with circumcised men compare to uncircumcised?

• On uncircumcised the foreskin is in tact. It's kind of like the head is in a hood and has to be pushed back slightly? Also the skin moves up and down the shaft. I didn't take notes and it's been a long while. LOL It's kind of hard to describe!

• Thanks. Just wondering what was the actual feeling because I did it one time but could not tell.

• Circumcised is better. Uncircumcised, many guys do not clean the area that well and it can well, smell like butt! Uncircumcised can lead to more bladder infections. Did you know that you can pass a bladder infection on to your partner? Yep.

Overall, the feeling is the same. Especially if you are wearing a condom. But for the long haul, its better for everyone. Girls are more likely to perform oral sex on a circumcised penis. Trust me on this one. My girls and I have had the talk about this one!

• If anything it can lead to infections of the skin.....i do not see how in any logical way it could lead to a bladder infection. For it to smell bad someone must not take care of themselves at all but it has been proven that it is better for men and women for sexual pleasure with a man that is uncircumcised

• If Mummy and Daddy taught them proper hygiene, an uncut penis can be perfectly clean and lovely to suck on. I've been with both.

• You do know that the chances of getting those infections are like 1 out of 1000. Oh, and 20 % of the world circumcizes, the majority is United States

• I think Circumcised just looks better. I'll except it either way but, I just like the looks of a circumcised penis better.

• I've only dealt with circumcised but I've seen uncircumcised men & I don't really care for the way it looks.

More from Girls
14

What Guys Said 16

• Read this link

• Ok do girls have a problem with it and does it effect sex and oral sex?

1- what women will determine good or bad is usually based on their cultural and physical

experience.

= as you have read from the american women on line, foreskin is not common in the USA

and therefore is treated with ignorance and unkind comments

= where you live now, circumcision is not popular and probably foreign to the women there.

you may experience a similar reaction and comments.

2- From the experiences of my female friends who have had both, this is what they told me;

- there is a difference in sexual feeling for some and nothing for others

. - some found circumcision sex to be rougher and drier and said it was great once they

used lots of lube.-

- most said poor hygiene was poor hygiene no matter what the mans penis status

- as for a problem with it? according to them - there is no problem with it but like I said

earlier if the girl is not use to one or has never seen one you may have to educate her on

how to pleasure your style of penis.

3- Oral is the same thing apparently, one female friend described it as the difference between

butterscotch or chocolate - both are great they are just two different flavors.

Ultimately, women are adaptable and if you are patient with them and them with you - and you two really care about one another. the entire question is unimportant.

• Lol everyone likes chocolate its love candy. butterscotch AKA uncut is an acquired taste that most NORMAL people don't understand.

• Back to my point about different cultures - your comment is from an American point of view, and that view is changing as well 2010 only 45% of American boys are being circumcised now -down from 90% in the 1980s - most people in the world don't understand why anyone circumcises thier child in the first place outside of relgion - over 80% of the men in the world have foreskin so most men and women around the world to see uncut as NORMAL.

• I am uncircumcised :) and I'll have to say that I have not had a problem about this subject before, hygiene is very important whether you are cut or uncut, from what I'm reading here I have a feeling that girls are just following the cut d*ck trend... it is because of girls knowing of the possibility of having sex with a guy with a " clean/cut" -_- penis that they complain if a guy doesn't, automatically putting him in the "dirty/uncut" category. Now about diseases, no matter the situation... unless you really trust your parter and you both have been tested and came out clean.. you have to wear a condom, I don't remember reading a condom wrapper saying "if your uncut you definitely have to use this condom!, TROJAN MAN" :P... Plus think about the past.. way.. way back in the days when there was not such thing as circumcision.. did any female complain then?

• Girls here in the USA usually prefer men that are circumcised.

I don't know if it affects sex when a man isn't circumcised, but it's better not to have to find out. You are a lucky one.

• I'm uncut holiday in the US in 2001, never had a problem with the girls not like my penis they Just wanted sex most of them under 30 years of age didn't say anything and the girls over 35 mentioned it but still gave me a blow job?. For the guys arguing about what looks better and cleaner or having a f***ing foreskin is better your both f***ing gay leave it up to the girls. What guy wants to compare penis GAY GAY GAY.

If the girl doesn't like your penis then she?s after a certain model penis.

• I'm an uncircumcised male and see how circumcised men act like complete assholes just because our penises are different, very immature of those you who make fun of and give sh*t to us uncircumcised men.

On topic, the only reason of this is the preference of the female. Most women prefer cut men due to the majority of men in the U.S. being cut, even though they say it looks better, but the truth is in mass-culture; the majority. So that explains the reason of women preferring cut men.

Uncut men are very uncommon in the U.S. which causes women to think it is wrong and unsanitary, but if its washed every day, then the hygiene issue is total bullsh*t.

So to the creator, no worries. A majority women become curious of something different and tend to want to experience it, the same with uncircumcised men in the U.S. which is why women are sometimes, not always curious of a different kind of penis.

And I know there may be some asshole lurking and will read my post and throw crap at me, but it's my opinion (and truth) of how mass-culture,or to say the majority of a type tend to work in different areas on earth.

• Thats right sweetie!!but reallyan uncircumcised guy a whole lot better. It feels better, it taste yumm

• Erm, ok?

lol

More from Guys
11