• Ask
  • myTake

Can you get off from anal sex?

Can you get off from anal sex? Can you get off from anal sex?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've never had anal sex. I know someone who has though and they enjoyed it.Thing is to me just thinking about it, I understand how the giver can get off, but I don't see how the other person can.Well now that I think about it its probably the same way sex works.Ugh, I don't think I'd like it though.

What Girls Said 3

• I can't. I've done it, but I only do it because I know my boyfriend wants it. I can get into it a bit if I'm really turned on, but I don't think I've ever come close to getting off from it.

• I love anal sex.I don't have problems sitting like the other girl said.haha!

• YES! anal is amazing it hurts a lot and sitting after is not all that fun but it feels good

• How does that work hurts a lot but it feels good?

• Show Older
    • Well, it doesn't hurt if you're patient and work up to it. It's one of the best ways to have intense orgasms -- you just have to approach it the right way (not too fast).Hurting is usually a bad thing, but everyone's different :)

• Why, have you done it before?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!