What is considered Kinky?

What is considered kinky?My boyfriend says I am,but I'm not sure,what sexual acts are considered Kinky?

Oh,and is it a good thing or a bad thing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• I think being kinky depends on the person and how they look at it. It could range from caressing your boyfriend body at a time he isn't expecting it. to really being sexually presenting how you feel? You know? when like girls lick there fingers, showing guys they are turned on? like things like that. my boyfriend tells me that I am kinky, when I start kissing him when he is watching tv and I do it to get his attention. but that's what he says to me...IDK, maybe it how I'm kissing him or maybe he takes it as I want him right now... LOL... I just respond by saying... yes, looking at you makes me kinky and he laughs... and I say it to him at times when he comes behind me... and starts caressing my butt... LOL I know TMI.. sorry... I don't think its a bad thing at all the way he and I talk about it... so maybe if your boyfriend starts saying it to you again, try joking around with him, and call him kinky when he does things to you... and make it fun! (; Its always better that way! I wish you luck!

• Selected as most helpful

'Kinky' is what conservative people won't do, and it's a very, very good thing. Kinky girls make the world a sunny place.

Most of what you've described is kinky, especially anal, videotaping and light bondage. And it's all excellent.

There's no upper limit to kink, though. It can go from using anal beads (recommended -- pull them out at orgasm) to, well double-fisting. Or more. Don't worry, and just enjoy as you like it. If your boyfriend is down on you about it, I *guarantee* there is a legion of quality guys who'd treat you like a princess and nurture your urges into a full, kinky blossom :)

• tell us the kind of stuff you do and we'll tell you which ones are kinky

• Thanks...I guess

• Nah its not normal but don't worry because to most guys its a good thing .

• Oh.I thought it was just normal...

• Show Older
  • Kinky is a very subjective idea when it comes to sex. I think most people consider S&M, Fetishes, things like that are "kinky", but for a prudish person oral sex may be considered kinky. There is just no way to know.

• Ok