Do girls like hairy butt/ass in men?

Do girls like hairy butt/ass in men? Tell me please,do girls like hair on men's body?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

I think that butt hair is kinda hot. When I'm giving my man a bj I just want to pull one to give him a little pain with his pleasure. I don't know that's just me but lol I'm kinda getting turned on just thinking about that

• I'm glad you do. because I've got a hairy butt

• NO I DON'T

• NO I like smooth guys

• I'm not real gig on a hairy guy but I doubt it would be a deal breaker for me! Unless of course he's like a ape boy I wouldn't want to be able to braid his body hair or anything! LOL

• It's not like it turns me on or anything, but I expect to see some there, it's natural. I think shaving it would be weird.

• Stubble! Ahahhaaha! That would be very weird.

• I totally agree. It doesn't do anything for me, but if I touched his tush and felt stubble, that'd be really weird.

• Hair on a man's body yes hair on his butt I really don't know but most certainly yes he needs to have hair

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!