My best friend's boyfriend likes to sniff my underwear.

I live with at my best friends house. Her and her boyfriend have a 4 bedroom house and rent out the rooms to there friends. Well anyway I found out that her boyfriend has been taking my underwear and masturbating with them and I'm guessing he is sniffing them because he only takes the dirty ones. I came home one day and my door to my room was open and stuff was moved in my room so I went to their room (my friend was at work) to ask her boyfriend who had been in my room and I caught him masterbating and I saw underwear laying over his face. When he came out I said I was sorry to walk in but were those my underwear? He said no and was embarrassed but I knew they were because they were my bright solid orange ones I wore the day before and I knew she didn't have orange underwear. So I told him that it was ok and made him a deal that he could take them and use them but had to put them back and if he got caught that I had nothing to do with it. Do you think that was ok to do? and guys is this normal to like to sniff dirty underwear? does it mean he wants to have sex with me?

omg wow! that was amazing! I just had sex with him and ha wow. It was supposed to only be one time but I told him we can do it more. I don't even know what to say my legs are still tingling.
its not a troll post or whatever you call it. I like this site but there are some people that spend way to much time on here and answer every question. get a life. your not the only answer that's right cause you are a "expert"

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 28

• This is so funny because my boyfriends best friend does that with my underwear, I have even found missing dirty undies in his room, I just put some of his laundry that was mixed in with our cloths in there and towels, and I found them in-between his clean folded cloths that were in there. lol, he's just a guy I guess.

• LMFAO WTF. HIS UR FRIEND BOYFRIEND YOU WHORE!

• honestly I love this question and I think you are amazing. I was with a guy for awhile then he cheated on me and started dating his baby's momma, but we were both dating him and I found out about it... I became her friend but I was in love with him... she ended up becoming my best friend and I kept sleeping with him for a year and a half. I'm glad I'm not the only asshole! have fun!

• ha you're an idiot. This is going to cause lots of hurt and drama to many people. Hopefully you get an std or confused pregnancy for acting like such a whore :-)

• that's kinda inappropriate since he's, well your bestfriends' boyfriend. so I would tel him to stop and I would just tell him calmly if he doesn't stop that you'll tell his girlfriend and hopefully this will deter him.

• Why doesn't he sniff his own gf's panties? Anyways, just remember what goes around comes around. One day when you're in love, your boyfriend will cheat on you with your friend and have amazing sex. It's called karma, baby. So in the meantime, just have fun cause you got it coming =/

• What does your best friend think? Because I'd be p*ssed that he's cheating on her. The sex and smelling is fine, but the lies are just wrong.

• I don't see anything wrong with your best friend's boyfriend liking to sniff your underwear. It's better that you help him out now so he doesn't have to be sneaking to get them all the time. I know this answer is late, but I hope you're still letting him. I think the deal you made with him is great! I'd do the very same thing. Actually, one of my boyfriend's friend sneaked mine out of my room a few times, but then he stopped when he thought I started suspecting him. I didn't get upset because I took that as a complement. He was always telling my boyfriend that I was so hot so I felt good about it.

• lols you slept with himmm

hahaha ur funny

i think the undies sniffing thing would freak me out lols

but think bout ur bestie I say don't go on with this for too long ulll get cort

• wow lol

umm weird

• Dude, you have a problem.

Who the HELL sleeps with their best friends boyfriend and talks so freely

about it as if they love the guy.

I would hate for you to be my friend.

And no, I'm no expert... It's just common sense.

• Karma's a bitch. youve got it coming.

i hope the same thing happens to you and the person find out.

youll only have yourself to blame

• In my own personal opinion I think the guy is a creep. Not because of his fetish but because he seems okay with the idea of you and him over stepping the boundaries that you and your best friend should have. I'm not sure what kind of friendship you have with her but I would definitely rethink our friendship if I knew you were letting MY boyfriend do something like that to you. I mean don't you think its wrong? Are you willing to not only loose your friend and probably your place of living just so he can sniff your undies?

• What? Why would you allow him to do that? That's a violation of privacy on a few levels here. Not only that but it's not really nice to agree to being as he is your "best friends" boyfriend. Really? I agree with thelittlethings as far as locking your door up.

• I agree with Shlei3 every muchhhhh~

and since you have already betray ur friend (best friend don't do this to each other) you will get what you deserve sooner or later. good luck girl. I really want to hear ur story to the end. this is gona be fun when she find out!

• Are you kidding me? This is either a troll post or a post by someone who is not a good friend at all. Yeah dave216 she sounds like a winner.

• I think I'm going to have sex with him so he can just get it out of his system.

• Show Older
  • He's probably not just sniffing it, he is probably licking it.

Probably not the coolest thing to do to your best friend. And a little odd that you'd give some guy permission to sniff your panties while he jerks it if he puts them back. I think if it were me I'd be putting a lock on my door and never wearing my orange panties again.

• That's what I was thinking too when I first read it.

• I'm pretty sure it's a troll post

• Hey I love those panties

• Selected as most helpful

yea he probably wants to have sex with you. I wanted my girlfriends friend so bad before and I told her that it was driving me crazy so she said we could have sex one time and we did and now I am over it. I just had to get it out of me and I did and the urge is gone now because I know what it was like. I would just have sex with him and then you all can move on. it needs to be done or it will keep getting worse.

• Hes home right now actually. ha omg this is exciting I'm gonna go do it. I will let you all know

• Well it will take it from me. its just something that builds up inside a guy.

• Really? I guess we could do that if he would get over me. I don't want it to get worse

• Show Older
  • I think you are an awesome person. Your really chill with the whole thing. And it's not weird so many people do this sorta thing; It's perfectly normal. He probably does want to have sex with you though. You should totally have sex with him. It might be better than you might think.

• What the guy did when he took your knickers to sniff was quite understandable. Many men, like me simply adore the smell of dirty knickers and would not miss the opportunity to sniff a pair if they were available.

It does not necessarily mean that the guy wants to have sex with the owner of the knickers unless he has a crush on the girl in question. He may well be thinking of another girl while using the knickers or, if the owner of the knickers is not known to him, he might just be thinking of "Girl"

Remember, it is the smell that counts and this could come from any woman of any age and appearance. At least this is so in many cases.

You were very generous in telling the guy he was welcome to your dirty knickers as long as he replaced them and did not involve you. You have no idea how kind you were. I wish all women could be like you and I wish I could find someone who would give me access to her dirty knickers just like you are doing.

• Yes, many men like the smell of dirty knickers. The smell is a big turn on and very erotic and the temptation to look for dirty knickers in someone else's house is very strong.

Girls should rejoice at this and feel flattered that they have such power and influence.

• Nice thing to do to a friend.

• wow ur a f***ing slut... how can you do that to ur best friend?! I hope you get kicked out onto the street dumb ass bitch

• So you slept with your best friend's boyfriend?

Nice.

Cunt much?

And I'm sure you're right. No way this could be a troll.

• you said my friend's boyfriend , IS SHE REALLY YOUR FRIEND ? miss I can assure you, you didn't grow up well :-)

• FAKE!

• you are, with all respect a very stupid person.

• Dude I agree with you

• I think I want you :)

lol

• ive stayed the expert so il answer but with you as the 'sexpert' have laid forth a 'pervert'. have fun but be a little 'alert'.

• Your a dirty girl...but he already knew that when he took your roo's. Its deviant but normal...pheromones are a powerful stimulant to bonding...ride your cowboy and enjoy but skip the sushi!

• What you have described is very erotic, and I am sure you know that. If this is a true story, then, of course you are heading for trouble, and by now have probably already found it. But, I have to say, it really got me aroused.

• I feel you bro

• Dude your missing the point here

• wow wth!?

your so weak minded having sex with your best friends boyfriend...

• You're banging your best friend's boyfriend? Yeah you're a scumbag. Plain and simple. I can't believe so many people on here were ok with this. Wtf?

• I wouldn't walk around my room in my underwear with just any girl watching. personally if I was in my boxers I would get hard just thinking about a chick seeing me in my underwear. that and knowing there's only one layer between me and the open air.

so I definitely would only walk around in my boxers if there's a cute girl I want to try and get with.

• Well with swimming shorts you usually can't tell much of anything but with boxers you have a better idea of what they might look like. aka if they are hard or something.

personally I ware underwear under my swimming shorts. They fell off in a pool one time. even thow no one noticed I make sure to have boxers on under my trunks

• "only one layer between me and the open air." Don't you ever swim?

• Wow, your a pretty awesome girl to let him carry on doing that haha.

I was gonna say yeah he will want sex, but then I read the update lol

• haha you shouldn't have to pay as much rent, get him to give you a deal lol

• Wow I was going to say that was a violation of your privacy!1

What made you have sex with him?

• It's ur f***ing bestfriends boyfriend and you don't see anything wrong with that if ur best friend did that to u....

• Cool....could you go answer some of my questions

• Idk he is hot and I hadn't had sex in awhile. we are still having sex every other day or so. he is amazing, its just our little secret and that's what makes it so much fun,

• make him do your laundry as punishment.. lol

• Show More