My best friend's boyfriend likes to sniff my underwear.

I live with at my best friends house. Her and her boyfriend have a 4 bedroom house and rent out the rooms to there friends. Well anyway I found out that her boyfriend has been taking my underwear and masturbating with them and I'm guessing he is sniffing them because he only takes the dirty ones. I came home one day and my door to my room was open and stuff was moved in my room so I went to their room (my friend was at work) to ask her boyfriend who had been in my room and I caught him masterbating and I saw underwear laying over his face. When he came out I said I was sorry to walk in but were those my underwear? He said no and was embarrassed but I knew they were because they were my bright solid orange ones I wore the day before and I knew she didn't have orange underwear. So I told him that it was ok and made him a deal that he could take them and use them but had to put them back and if he got caught that I had nothing to do with it. Do you think that was ok to do? and guys is this normal to like to sniff dirty underwear? does it mean he wants to have sex with me?

omg wow! that was amazing! I just had sex with him and ha wow. It was supposed to only be one time but I told him we can do it more. I don't even know what to say my legs are still tingling.
its not a troll post or whatever you call it. I like this site but there are some people that spend way to much time on here and answer every question. get a life. your not the only answer that's right cause you are a "expert"

Most Helpful Guy

• yea he probably wants to have sex with you. I wanted my girlfriends friend so bad before and I told her that it was driving me crazy so she said we could have sex one time and we did and now I am over it. I just had to get it out of me and I did and the urge is gone now because I know what it was like. I would just have sex with him and then you all can move on. it needs to be done or it will keep getting worse.

• Did you grab the girl's underwear?

• Well it will take it from me. its just something that builds up inside a guy.

• Hes home right now actually. ha omg this is exciting I'm gonna go do it. I will let you all know

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so funny because my boyfriends best friend does that with my underwear, I have even found missing dirty undies in his room, I just put some of his laundry that was mixed in with our cloths in there and towels, and I found them in-between his clean folded cloths that were in there. lol, he's just a guy I guess.