He touched my breasts, help!

We were sitting together, he put his hand on my shoulder as he usually does. But this time he slid it under my tee. He went as far as touching my nipples. At that time I was taken back and I did nothing and I actually enjoyed it. I wasn't thinking. We've been together for 6 months and he's... Show More

I've heard that "If you give them a little ""taste'', they'll just come running back for more."... This scares me

Most Helpful Guy

• He has to respect when your ready to have sex or to get sexual. There's just no going around it. I hate some of the answers who practically suggest he "deserves" it because it's been 6 month. It doesn't matter if it's a year or two years, he still has to wait when your ready to have sex or to do thins that are sexual. If he continues this behavior, then he's one of those rare guys who are willing to wait as long as half a year or more to get what they want. I'd leave him if he doesn't control himself.

Another thing is, he could honestly be a good guy and just be intimidated and just plain horny to want to do something like that. But the thing is, in my experience when I first did this with my ex, I asked her first. I thought it was respectful and genuine to show that I was willing to wait when she was ready. I feel he should do the same thing. So, I really don't like this guy.

• Another thing people forget, or even forget to read, is that you mention that you enjoy it. So it's obviously not an issue that your not sexual, but rather than your not fully ready to venture down that road. That's why I think it's unethical for someone else to assume you "should" be doing it after 6 months when your obviously different.