Strippers and men......What really happens in VIP rooms?

I have heard stories of people getting head, hand jobs, serious touching (as in fingering...) on and on. Basically things that would most definitely be considered cheating if he were in a relationship. So do these things really happen for a little extra cash or at all? Men tell me your experiences and BE DETAILED AND SPECIFIC, please!

Women: if anyone is a stripper or knows one and would know do the same! Thanks! I've always been curious.

Well I have heard it's the trashier places, but either way it's not like they can have cameras in there to know...
I didn't ask this question to see what your morals were. Why are you bashing users?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in NJ for a concert and afterwards decided to go to a club. It wasn't 5 minutes before I had my first couch dance. A few minutes into the fun, the lady asks if I want a blowjob. She told me that it's 200 to go to the private room. I thought about it and declined because she was not all that pretty. 10 minutes later, I'm on the same couch. This time the lady is fine as hell. She also offers a blowjob. I took her up on the offer. For 200, we went to the vip room. First she Gave me a lap dance with lots of touching. I liked her breasts and fingered her. Then she excused herself to get a condom. She came back and proceeded to undo my pants. Then she used her mouth to apply the condom and went to town. She was an expert, humming and deep throating. After a few minutes, she came up for air and I seized the opportunity to, tell her to climb on. She told me that for 200 she would. I agreed. She then told me to bend her over. 5 minutes of doggie and I'm done. She cleaned me up and lead me to the atm. Knowing I'd already withdrawn 400 that evening, I mistyped my pin and got away without tipping. I saved 200 and have memories that will last a lifetime.

Most Helpful Girl

• umm yea a lot of people think it can't happen but I have worked in two different clubs (not nasty hole in the walls) and it happens. I have had sex with I think 7 guys in the vip or couch. Every night there is at least 10 guys that ask me that question and this is what I tell them take the price of the vip and triple it and you will get your answer. of course I don't f*** dirty old men I get enough from them from regular lapdances. but a real hot young guy with the money and its a sure thing. the only thing is that our guys (bouncers) have to check up by law or whatever every so often so if they catch us we have to give them half of the money. its a little game we have going on kinda. so to answer your question, yes most of us do it for enough money. think about it. vip is 200 at my club so that's 600 plus the 200 initial amount.

• So you're a prostitute?

• I really don't care what these people say, get your money. I'm no prostitute and I don't really support it, but be careful :). Don't let no one tell you shit and don't take no shit xD!

• @xxangel1990xx Being judgmental gets you nowhere because holier than thou attitudes are fake. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. By the way, everyone is a prostitute. For enough money people would do anything in that is a lot more than just sex. That reminds me of a joke. A guy goes up to a girl in a bar and says would you have sex with me for $2 million. The gross as you probably. The guys is have a $10. The girl answers, "what you think I am." The guy replies, "well your prostitute which is bargaining price."

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 12

• Sadly no, nothing happens in the VIP room in this country other than the guy paying even more money than he's already paying (I f***ing hate strip clubs). Though the same is not true in other countries. I don't know how the girls would know, but generally, nothing happens in the back room.

You were wrong. I've been a dancer for six years. Two of them in Atlanta. You can get anything you want for a price. The VIP rooms that's totally secluded and dark you offer enough money you get what you want. You just never offered enough money to the girls. That is a total misconception regarding VIP rooms in strip clubs. You want sex – you pay

• I have not had any VIP experience (come on I live in salt Lake City, and the legal brothels in Nevada are less then 2 hours away) but I do have a friend who was a dancer at a club in New Orleans and she tells stories, and I suppose it comes down to the club. And how much you are willing to "tip". The truth is that anything can be had, but at what price. I've certainly paid for "special favors" in a club in San Francisco and that was to watch a girl pee on another girl (cost about $300.00 in 1993). I honestly think that if you had the money the sky's the limit.

• naaa, men tell the stories to pump their egos (chest-thumping)

women who work at strip clubs are there for show, and lap dances, but there is strict "no skin on skin" policies out there. the club owners are not about to jeopardize the Lic.

the only exception to that rule is if there are corrupt cops or city workers on the take.

• Great question. I'm 20 and have never been to one, but I am having fun reading all of these stories.

• It really depends on the strip club. Big differences. Between the ones in Detroit and kansas city mo. If you're that worried look on a strip club review site, it will tell you specifically if extra shit goes down at a club. I will say extras are extremely uncommon though

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 7

• yes sh*t like this does go on, IF you get a dirty ass stripper that will do anything for money, which is 90% of them in low end clubs, now go to a high end club and not one stripper will let you touch her, that's what the whores of the street corner are for

• I worked at a high class club in Atlanta Georgia for 2 years. The opinion of the woman above is correct. What goes on in the VIP room depends on the specific club and the amount of money you are willing to spend. Getting into the VIP room is $150-$200 for about 20 minutes. Anything else other than nude dancing is up to the dancer and the guy involved. To make a long story short, if you have enough money you can get anything you want.. If a guy wants a VIP room for longer than the initial price, then you know instinctively that he wants more than just a dance.

• um. yes stuff happens.

A guy goes to a strip club for a reason.

He gets the full nasty if you know what I mean if he's willing to pay for it.

• No, that practically never happens. That happens one and the girl gets caught or found out and the entire joint can le its license. Only in trashy, non-licensed places will crap like that happen, and even then rarely. Most strippers are not prostitutes.

• @Techan I disagree with you. The word prostitute is of course very accurate by some people standards. My only answer is everybody's got their price. I would fuck an elephant for the right price. I don't know what that price is. Trust me is very high. Everyone is a prostitute so therefore the word prostitute is so non-definitive as to be a useless descriptive noun

• The VIP rooms at the club allure, chicago are really small but nice. They have really nice furniture, a private bar, and flat screen tv's. Basically, it depends on the girl, but I have some friends who work there who say you can get anything you want for the right money. I don't know about other clubs, but the cluballurechicago
    has another area that's not discussed that's called the Penthouse. That's where the magic happens. Know more details about this club here: cluballurechicago. com

• I'm a stripper and I am not the type that gets mad when they cum, in fact I encourage it! I am here to make them happy and to satisfy them. My club offers fully nude lap dances in a private tiny room where no one but the two of us are in. You are allowed to touch and I remove your shirt as well as undo your pants. Sometimes the cock will sneak out and touch my pussy as I grind and get cumed on. Doesn't bother me, what I want is for you to be happy and satisfied. It is my mission to make you cum. I love when you guys suck on my tities and my clit!!!
    I was doing a dance once and his cock came out of his pants, he didn't wear underwear that day and when I felt it come all the way out I asked him to put it back in. He did, however, it popped back out 5 minutes later and he asked me if he could please just leave it out, that it felt much better. He was so cute, he said you're only grinding on it, it's what you were doing while it was tucked away so it's the same just now it feels way better. All I wanted was for him to be happy and make sure he was satisfied. While sliding my pussy back and forth on his cock, it slipped in and he held me down on his cock for about 3 minutes and then said he was so sorry. I continued giving him his dance with his massive cock in me, he was so happy he recommended me to all of his friends and they all still come to see me and have fun with me. Yes his dances are extremely expensive, he doesn't mind because he gets what he wants, me satisfing him.
    I do this for hard working men who deserve to be happily satisfied... I love making men happy!!!

More from Girls
2