Boys, What do you think of big boobs?

okay boys,

I have to ask this has been driving me mad. I'm a girl who naturally has large breasts. Is that a good thing, bad thing?

link

here is the sort of size I'm talking about

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a large chested girl myself. Flaunt them with style. Some girls think that they have to be hanging out of their shirts to look sexy, but it is not true. You would be surprised how good you can look in a tight tee-shirt or sweater.

• Good for you. If they're hanging out it's kind of the opposite of attractive.

What Guys Said 13

• good thing. titty f***s are good =)

Breasts are beautiful! ugo girl

• Are you comfortable with that kind of size. If you are not, then you need to go for reduction in size and another thing is that there is no sense in using your breasts to arrest the attention of guys, that is not needful because whether the breasts are exposed or not, men will still behold them. Though the big ones are appealing to the eyes, but they are not going to determine your self-worth. So, build your self-worth around your being a woman with dignity and honor and not one with breasts only.

Love your body but if it is causing you pain then go for reduction.

By the way, is that the kind of size you are talking of that is shown on the link?

• sometimes being too big isn't a good thing talk about pain in your back. but I like average curvy boobs and tight butt that gives a woman a full hourglass figure. as long she can walk good and hold her weight is fine with me.

• Those are very nice boobs, very good size.

• i love boobs but they don't have to be big. They are soft fun to play with. Subconsciously they remind us of childhood, guess that's a little freud there. I love sucking on nipples. They jiggle that's awesome. They feel great to be lying on top of. They also feel good when a girl is riding me and they are right at face level. Sex and boobs in my face awesome. I don't have a really good answer to be honest. We like them because god wasn'ts us to want to do you so the species can survive. Like I said I am not obsessed with big. I think a guy can develop an attachment to the breasts of a girl he really likes. Men have 2 evolutionary strategies. Be monogamous with a girl he really trusts, and keeps an eye on, and take care of her because you know the kid will be yours so you help her raise it. Or just hit up everything with a vagina you can. Nature designed human to have lips like we do for kissing and our sexual intercourse to last longer than most animals to create this bonding for the first strategy. Of course a man can have a faithful woman and also cheat on her as long as he don't get caught. Keep in mind I am not talking about morality just instinct. There are also a lot of women that will stick with a loyal guy who is faithful to her but secretly be screwing with some other guy who seems stronger. This happens in an estimated 30 percent of marriages. Like I said some guys like small t*ts other like me are into medium and some are into big. I tend to believe in the mushy romantic theory that for every man there's a woman and for every woman a man. Also personality really does matter. When I get to lovingly feel some boobs I feel like a kid in a candy store lol

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 4

• ha I'm like that to and that girl that answered anonymously is I don't know kinda rude I think, everyone thinks that if you have big boobs you don't have issues but you do lol ha. But its really the guys preference lol like some guys like legs best or ass lol but most guys have no problem with big boobs if not like love them haha just as long as they aren't saggy. So ya id say its a good thing and flaunt them lol cause tons of girls would love to have big boobs.

=> I hope that helped haha

• Yeaa lol you know boys like them, and the link you put, is just normal size boobs, big is like FF or what ever .. they aren't big, but all boys like them, stop drawing attention to yourself lol x

• you know very well that guys like them, you don't need confirmation.