• Ask
  • myTake

OK girls.... Let's talk about semen/c " you " m/swallowing it !!!!!

I was seeing a girl and she doesn't want to swallow my stuff because there is too freaking much of it.. She has never seen so much porn star volume... Show More

• Vote A Just a little "blip" comes out.....wtf he should of been a girl, lol.
  • Vote B Teaspoon size comes out small load!
  • Vote C Tablespoon size releases average load!
  • Vote D 1/4 cup big load!
  • Vote E He comes and I am like whoa when is it gonna stop!!!! GUSH!!!!

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd take all of it, but I'd still rather have someone come in my p**** then in my mouth... BTW, I use a proxy so I can't really check my messages on here; just email me.

• Freaking kewl answer,,,, wow... you just made my head turn >>>lol

What Girls Said 8

• The more the guy cums, the more of a turn on it is :o)

• I love it,bring it on!If he happens to be a heavy cummer,then my advice is to shoot some on me first,and then finish cumming in my mouth.

• no problem for me, idc about the amount

• I know I am turned on by it. My husband, if we haven't had sex in a few days has quite the volume... and I LOVE it!

• My answer made your 'head turn'? lol... we definitely need to talk then, I'm sure I could do more. You just can't hit me up on here where proxies bar me from doing anything except leaving answers.

• You are bad...Real bad...Lol

• Ok now this is a place to comment,,,, did you vote? lol

• No comment! Lol

• No comment,,, nows the time 2 comment...plz??

• IDC, I just suck it up and swallow it. It's not bad.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, why not list the size out.

• Yeah Mr. hunglowman4you, why not? Lol

• Show Older
    • Yes that's the question, and why would you and her want to know my size? lol

• No, not your size, your come size amount. Because I didn't understand the question. What is too much? Chicks don't like any of it.

0/2500