OK girls.... Let's talk about semen/c " you " m/swallowing it !!!!!

I was seeing a girl and she doesn't want to swallow my stuff because there is too freaking much of it.. She has never seen so much porn star volume and because of this she doesn't want to swallow...period! UGH... I just wanted to create a poll to see if there is any problems about this amount of fluid... thank you,

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Just a little "blip" comes out.....wtf he should of been a girl, lol.
  • Vote B Teaspoon size comes out small load!
  • Vote C Tablespoon size releases average load!
  • Vote D 1/4 cup big load!
  • Vote E He comes and I am like whoa when is it gonna stop!!!! GUSH!!!!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd take all of it, but I'd still rather have someone come in my p**** then in my mouth... BTW, I use a proxy so I can't really check my messages on here; just email me.

• Freaking kewl answer,,,, wow... you just made my head turn >>>lol

What Girls Said 7

• The more the guy cums, the more of a turn on it is :o)

• I love it,bring it on!If he happens to be a heavy cummer,then my advice is to shoot some on me first,and then finish cumming in my mouth.

• no problem for me, idc about the amount

• I know I am turned on by it. My husband, if we haven't had sex in a few days has quite the volume... and I LOVE it!

• My answer made your 'head turn'? lol... we definitely need to talk then, I'm sure I could do more. You just can't hit me up on here where proxies bar me from doing anything except leaving answers.

• You are bad...Real bad...Lol

• Ok now this is a place to comment,,,, did you vote? lol

• No comment! Lol

• No comment,,, nows the time 2 comment...plz??

• IDC, I just suck it up and swallow it. It's not bad.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, why not list the size out.

• Yeah Mr. hunglowman4you, why not? Lol

• Show Older
    • Yes that's the question, and why would you and her want to know my size? lol

• No, not your size, your come size amount. Because I didn't understand the question. What is too much? Chicks don't like any of it.