Girls : does it hurt to go commando while wearing denim jeans?

i was just wondering if it hurts down there when you wear certain types of pants.

Most Helpful Girl

• Commando never creates any problem at all. I only wear undies to set the mood (which is not an issue at this time)...or when wearing skirts/dresses (for obvious reasons- one gust of wind and...hello world!)

But, I have another question that is related to this one...

My ex-fiance told me that there are two basic categories of vaginas.

Innies & Outties...and outties are the majority

Do you know what I'm talking about? I've seen an "outtie" before...which would certainly explain the issues when attempting to go commando...but...I mean...

I don't know. This topic has always perplexed me...

• To be honest I have no idea what your ex-fiance is talking about .

im pretty sure mines normal? haha

what does an outtie look like :S ?

im just wondering which one I would be lmfao

• That's what I'm saying....I didn't know there were two different types...I thought everyone had the same general 'brand'.....

I thought that "loose" vaginas would be "outties". I mean....whatever that was I saw on that dirty movie.....well, it seriously looked like roast beef curtains.....NASTY!

But, he told me that some females are just born with lips that cover the pink areas....and others aren' this making any sense?

It barely makes sense to me! I wonder if any guys know..

• Haha yeah I'm so confused, but oh well at least I learned something new =P