Cougars and ANR/ABF?!?!!

So I'm dating this women and she's significantly older than me I'm 20 and she's 35, I was warned by my friends that if I wanted to get into a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually you don't have to have a baby festish to wish to have an ANR. There are lots of fully grown adults who are neither creepy or perverts who are after this in their relationship. However, if you do think she may be into the whole "mommy and baby" thing, simply ask her what about this type of relationship turns her own, why she wants it. Think people! It's simple if you just ask questions before running off making assumptions you'd solve a lot of your problems. Also, the idea that you'd have to give a woman what she wants just to keep her is ridiculous. If she can't like you for you and you have to be something you aren't just be be with her than you're in a relationship you shouldn't be in. Relationships are about understanding, trusting, and working with your partner. It's give AND take! As for it's better than sex, for some women it is extremely emotional and intimate. To these women the relationship is what is important. They want a closeness and a bound. This is how they wish to do it. They aren't just after sex and physical pleasure. Others enjoy breast stimulation a great deal and can in fact orgasm from it as well.