Girls.. you are grinding, the guy gets a boner. What do you think?

So clubs, parties, etc. You have a girl grinding big time on you, and you get a boner. Is it awkward? or is it expected since the girl is moving her ass around ones dick. Do you like the idea of the guy getting a boner?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• depends on the situation but I don't think a girl could really get offended by it, if she's rubbing her ass on his dick what does she expect to happen? if a girl doesn't want a boner up her ass then she shouldn't rub her ass on a dick.

What Girls Said 5

• I must be doing something right, lol. Not that I've ever experienced that but that's what I would think if it happened.

• When I grind against a guy and I do NOT feel a boner, than I'll think I'm either doing something wrong or he really is completely indifferent about me or girls in general.

• it happens we just giggle and go on with it

• I love giving a guy a boner while grinding on him. Its even more fun to do it to the shy type and they try and hide it. On the inside I am just laughing my head off. It makes me feel in charge and sexy I love it I wish I could do it more often

• I love it! It's kind of like the main point of grinding... I feel accomplished when I know he's got a boner

What Guys Said 2

• It's natural to get a boner when a girl is grinding on you especially if she has a nice ass. If a girl has a problem with that then she shouldn't grind and stick to dancing with her mates. Just makesure you aren't wearing track pants while grinding that can make the situation awkward ! I learnt that lesson lol

• It would be silly to take offense at it because it's uncontrollable. All a freckled girl has to do is look at me right and it's an early christmas in my pants.