• Ask
  • myTake

How can I convince my girlfriend to have anal sex?

How can I convince my girlfriend to have anal sex? We never have it before.

Most Helpful Opinion

• you should maybe explain to her why you really want to try it, and listen to her reasons for not wanting it. for you it probably seems great, but she is probably scared it will hurt. I've been with my boyfriend for five years and the topic has of course come up, but I'm not comfortable with trying it just yet. we've started small with like fingers, and when I'm comfortable enough I might let him try it. I've always told him that if it does happen I need to be the one in control of the depth and speed otherwise its a definite no. so explain to your girl that you will be gentle and let her be in control, and start smaller, maybe she'll agree. if she doesnt, you have to respect that

What Girls Said 4

• the question is WHY?! like yeah its tighter but ewww.i know a girl who got a little terd on a guys dick.like do you like sh*t on your dick? sicko.

• But you don't just have it without warning...They have a sh*t, have a shower and get lubed up. ;)

• Oh anal sex... My experience in the department of anal sex is that some people like it and others don't. Personally i\m not a huge fan but with a lot a lube I'm willing to give it a go once in awhile. Personally I usually find it a bit on the painful side, but one time I tried and I was really relaxed and I actually sort of like it ;P. Honestly I don't think there is much you can do to convince your girlfriend to do it with you, that's a decision she will have to make on her own. My advice to you is if she does decide she would like to try it make her first experience a good one! go slow (I mean reallllly slow) and use a ton of lube! If you scare her off the first time she will prob never try it again (at least with you...)

• ok just curious am I the only girl who thinks that if a guy wants to try this that it probably is a sign he's gay? lol I mean come on anal? that's a dude on dude thing. anyone agree haha?

• No... lol

• Show Older
    • Who agreed... lol

• So, what would you say about girls love anal sex? Are they gays too?! It is an amazing part of a woman that I'd explore and enjoy together. That is it.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're 36-45 and want to ask about convincing a girlfriend to have anal sex you need to surprise her during sex and if she likes it - congrats![I am kidding entirely - you need to refrain from anal sex. It kills goats.]

• DONT SURPRISE THE GIRL WITH IT.she will end it there haha.shell be scared to ever have sex with you again.

• well you can try fingering her asshole for starters and see how she reacts