Would a 5 inch penis satisfy you in bed ??

Would a 5 inch penis satisfy you in bed ?

how big would be your perfect penis size be?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

I will be very honest, no. I need 7 inches. My current boyfriend is the only man that ever made me come, and all the other guys I was with were smaller.

But it's different for every girl, so you can't take my answer to mean that a 5 inches penis will not satisfy any girl ever.

• No. How big is your real penis? The girth? How old are you?

• 80... that will not do good with me, I need sum! big, like ( inches, or maybe even 10... haha depends

• Not so much. But if you dated a girl that was naturally smaller (I have a friend who has very painful sex because most average guys are too big for her). Also, make sure you're using positions that maximize your size. And focus on what works for her. Chances are, if it feels good for her, it'll feel good for you.

• sorry to say but no it wouldn't...its not really what you got but how you use it..i prefer 8 inches or longer

• Then your going to have a hard time getting pleased

• Lol

• It's not what you got its how you use it.

• "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." :]

• 5 inches is alright.. just as long as it's thick and you can fill her walls.. oh and you also have to know how to work with what you got! but I would prefer about 8 inches 3 inches thick.

• 3" wide does not occur in nature in the human male.

• Im sorry I 3 meant inches wide

• Oh I'm sorry I meant 3 inches wide. and I see you checked up on my page.. thanks for the attention

• Show Older
  • funny how these women want an 8 inch long penis, yet less than 1% of the male population has a penis that long.

• Trust me 5 inches is fine. I am 6 ft 2 and I have a thick meaty 5 inch **** hard. And woman seem to love it.

Just don't try dogie style or sex standing up you will slip right out over and over again. but it works great for missionary.

• It's less about who's got the bigger stick, it's more about who's swinging it.

• Dude I have the same problem but I'm thick down in the penile area also ... its thicker than the inside of a paper towel roll I can only get a little under halph in it is that an ok size?