I want my wife to tell me her fantasies, turn ons and turn offs, but she won't...?

Can these things be that private? If they turn you on wouldn't you want to tell your partner? I am very open about sex. But my wife isn't. She will... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• She is probably just shy or embarrassed about them, she doesn't want you to think she is a freak. Maybe start out slowly, with little things. Like telling her to tell you what to do to her. Like when you go down on her, have her tell you how she wants it. Start out slow with little things. Try telling her your fantasies and try to get feedback on them. Ask her if she would like that, what she thinks about it. It will take time but she will slowly open up. Don't pry and beg. Take it slow and get her comfy with it.

• See, that's just it. 98% of the time even if I do talk to her (ask her) about fantasies she just scoffs, nicely, and off she goes, literally or the conversation. Then those 2% times she will shock the f*** out of me and say something. Like one night, she told me to softly bite her clit. NEVER before has she said anything like that.

I don't know, weird *L*

• It sounds like sometimes she gets enough confidence to tell you what she wants. I think she is just embarrassed. Give it time and keep working with her.