• Ask
  • myTake

Dildos for virgin?

Ok I am a virgin and I am pretty horny to be honest. I was thinking about buying a dildo/vibrator to help my sexual pleasure. If I use the dildo a lot (lets say), when I go into the real thing of sex, will it hurt still? Any help will be appreciated.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Go for it. Vaginas are incredibly elastic and snap back to their natural size within hours/a day of sex. Learning about yourself and what gets you off is really important to your future sex life. If you don't know how to get yourself off, how will you be able to help someone else do so? Sex won't be as painful the first time you have it, mostly because you'll already know what to expect and your hymen is already broken. My first time didn't hurt at all, and I had never used a vibrator or dildo beforehand. My suggestion would be to get a vibrator/dildo (shaped like a penis, but it vibrates) because it will be more versatile and because 80% of women need clitoral stimulation (rather than just penetration) to get off.Explore and enjoy!

• Would it be wrong for me to get one or not? Like I do want to explore myself and instead of trying to really see what sex is all about, instead of going to have a one night stand for it.

• Show Older
    • Do what YOU want. Don't spend your time worrying about what guys will think all the time. Trust me, it's a huge waste of time when it comes to personal matters like that. Some guys won't approve, some guys will think it's hot, some guys won't care. You can never please everyone all the time, so why not say screw it, and just please yourself? Think about it.

• Thats very true. Hahaha I am not trying to please them anyways, so they need to deal with it. I am pleasing myself lol. Thanks!!

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's best you wait. You don't want to pop your cherry to a dildo do you? Try using your finger when masturbating, it's smaller and should still get you off.

• My cherry was already popped thanks to the doctor visit lol. Will it be noticeable to a guy if I have been using a dildo or not?

• Show Older
    • No man, no doctor, only you will know how your cherry was popped. A doctor can note the fact that the hymen isn't there but can not determine how that happened (unless he examines a rape victim, still bleeding and sperm dripping, then it's obvious)A normal man can never tell if a woman is really a virgin or faking it. (choosing the good day to show even the blood)Indeed, if you use a dildo you will be more familiar with your vagina and first time penetration will probably not hurt.

• Pay some attention to the material the vibrator is made from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_toy#Flesh-like_materials_used_in_sex_toysYou can also use a non-penetrating butterfly toy

What Girls Said 2

• if you use a dildo, I assume it wouldn't hurt when you had sex for the first time because you wouldn't be as tight.

• Is it better not to use a dildo and just actually wait for sex?

• Show Older
    • I'm a virgin and I don't masturbate, mostly because it doesn't work. but I think when I do have sex, it'll be special...painful, but special.

• Lol yeah I know. Haha I always have questions after questions after questions.

• you shoudl because then you will know what you like and what to expect :) also, it doesint have to hurt and your hymen does not have to break, just go really slow and use a lot of lube. if you use a dildo this shoudint be a problem because there is no guy present to get impatient :P