How do I tell my best friend I got his mom pregnant?

Ok I have been sleeping with my best friends mom for 5 years now since I was 17. It started when we were back in high school and we were all in the basement partying and I had to go to the bathroom. Some guy was in the basement bathroom taking a sh*t so I went upstairs to use that one. His mom... Show More

why would somebody tell me to disregard a comment that wasn't even theirs? it was actually a pretty good answer I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• that is bad...hmmn he might be mad at first but over time he will probably begin to accept it and move on...i know guys fight a lot and get into physical fghts, so just be careful...this is something that's gonna take a long time to heal, especially for him...but also it might not be that bad because he knows your mom was dating around anyways and living the single he may be very accepting of it...the only things that might get him mad are the fact that you're his best friend and the age just be careful...but you can't do anything at this point except be honest...