How do I tell my best friend I got his mom pregnant?

Ok I have been sleeping with my best friends mom for 5 years now since I was 17. It started when we were back in high school and we were all in the basement partying and I had to go to the bathroom. Some guy was in the basement bathroom taking a sh*t so I went upstairs to use that one. His mom was single and always going out on dates and I thought she was out still and since the hall bathroom was getting remodeled I went to use the bathroom in his moms room. I walked in and she was laying on the bed in a robe and quickly closed it up and I was embarrassed and said sorry and she said it was ok and to go ahead and use the bathroom. On my way out I said thanks and looked on the ground and saw a dildo laying on the floor and paused for a second then turned to leave and she said wait can you hand me that. I thought for sure she wasn't talking about the dildo so I asked he what and she said well my friend down there fell could you hand me him. I just wanted to leave cause things were getting weird so I picked it up and went to hand it to her and she said I wish I could have the real thing tonight. Now I knew she was hitting on me and I always thought she was hot so I played along and said well I'm the real thing and we had sex. Well anyway fast forward to today we have been sleeping with each other very regularly and she stays over a lot. I guess you could say we are a couple we act like it. Put it this way I have had sex with 5 girls in my life 2 before her then her and 2 about 2 years ago until one day she asked me if I was sleeping with anyone else because she wasn't and she was loyal to me so from then on I considered us together. We found out she is pregnant about 6 weeks ago and now have to face reality because of her other kids and what my friend is going to think. I don't know where to go from here and am stressed out about it all. I'm in a relationship with my best friends 45 year old mom and we are having a baby together. How do I break it to him?

why would somebody tell me to disregard a comment that wasn't even theirs? it was actually a pretty good answer I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• that is bad...hmmn he might be mad at first but over time he will probably begin to accept it and move on...i know guys fight a lot and get into physical fghts, so just be careful...this is something that's gonna take a long time to heal, especially for him...but also it might not be that bad because he knows your mom was dating around anyways and living the single life...so he may be very accepting of it...the only things that might get him mad are the fact that you're his best friend and the age difference...so just be careful...but you can't do anything at this point except be honest...

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 13

• go to counselling and he should also find a separate counsellor.

i agree, if I was a guy and you knocked up my mom I'd probably beat the living crap out of you

and

that's just messed up

i hope he doesn't have a psychological break down

and

maybe it's not up to you to break it to him

• Get on your knees and pray (sorry if you're not the religious type).

• Oh my... Wow you really got yourself into a tough situation here. Quite honestly I think you might lose a friend. Keeping this from him for so long is probably going to ruin your friendship. And as much as that sucks you have to face reality and take on the responsibility of a new baby and supporting the baby. Things happen that are unexpected and people are forced to deal with it. I'm sure you've learned a lot from this and I'm also sure you're in for a tough situation. I wish you luck.

• oh wow...

umm..

ok.

1st- you & his mom began this relationship based on your need and her need for sex. I don't think that was a good idea, really.

2nd- nowhere in here do you say you love her. even if you do act like a couple, for her sake and your sake, you should end it if you don't love each other.

3rd- even if you do end it, that kid is yours and you are still responsible for it.

4th- he is going to punch you. and probably try to beat you up, if not kill you. you should attempt to escape harm, but not hurt him. at all.

5th- you should both be there, sit him down and talk to him. be very honest and don't try to sugarcoat anything. best & cleanest way.

• I completely agree.

Or, he could always show his this (^^^above), and get it over with...

• WOW. what were you 2 thinking!? , so in over your heads ...thats just so uh inappropriate and not right , you friends mom :S wtf...i dk what to say bout this one either x|

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 15

• Wow, I don't envy you at all, sorry to hear about your situation. If I had to guess your friend may already suspect your activities, and to be sure it will complicate things, but be honest with him and see where it goes from there.

• It is none of his business so you don't break it too him. It is between you and his mom and she is too old to be having a baby.

• It is too his business it's his f***ing mom duh.

• She could be his f***ing or his mom, but not appropriate to be both. In any regaurd he is not reponsible for informing his friend wheather or not his friends mom is getting screwed.

• It's best to just admit it, and tell him. You need to start being an adult. It's too late to say what you were doing was wrong, since now, the results are in. And you've got to start accepting adulthood now more than ever.

• do u think about abortion?
    it could help and no one gonna find out!

• if this is real then it is probably a one in million chance that something like this would happen.

BUT...

due to the fact that you went so in depth and knew all these details, then I would put my money on the fact that this is bullcrap.

More from Guys
10