• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys like it when a girl screams/moans really loudly during sex?

i recently had sex with my boyfriend and I actually screamed really loudly...he seemed completely turned on by it...but I always wondered is that... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah its hot when I'm pounding out a girl so hard and she's moaning loud. It actually makes me go faster and rougher.

What Guys Said 6

• it shows that you are enjoying it and that it is going both ways... just don't overdo it because then it gets scary as sh*t

• I say yes..because it let's him know he's getting the job done.. but.. I don't think you should just do it just cuz.. don't fake it...if you're a screamer or moaner.. then good.. =]

• definitely yes

• Well I'll tell you why. Its all about feedback you screaming and moaning lets us know. That you are enjoying what ever action we are performing and that we are doing a good job at it. That in its self is a major turn on for myself and just a bout every other guy out there.

• Ok thanks...that helped

• That is an utter YES, it makes me feel good to know they are moaning in pleasure xD. Let's you know ur doing a good job :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!