• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys like to slap a girls' butts so much during sex?

my boyfriend loves to slap my ass during sex...so guys why? and why so much?...i personally love the hard slaps but I'm just curious what the guys are thinking..while they are doing it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• do you slap him back? personally I don't like to slap her. it is seen in about every porn too. many guys simply think doing things that guys do in porn is how it should be... what does your guy tell you when you ask him the same question?

• He just said...its likea reflex or something...lol but I like it...

• Show Older
    • Ya...well I was just wondering why..and do all guys?

• Maybe all guys you met so far but definitively not all. I'm not on the list for example

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I've never done that, and I don't even see the point, so it's not like it's universal...

• Everyone likes different things, he does that cause it turns him on. Simple as that. Just be happy he doesn't like choking and stuff.

• because is like a mattressand may be its sexyi am also like that side

• um...cause we just like to be sure that were in control sometimes gurls do it to guys

• its more of a dominance thing

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!