Why do guys like to slap a girls' butts so much during sex?

my boyfriend loves to slap my ass during sex...so guys why? and why so much?...i personally love the hard slaps but I'm just curious what the guys are thinking..while they are doing it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

do you slap him back? personally I don't like to slap her. it is seen in about every porn too. many guys simply think doing things that guys do in porn is how it should be... what does your guy tell you when you ask him the same question?

• Maybe all guys you met so far but definitively not all. I'm not on the list for example

• Ya...well I was just wondering why..and do all guys?

• Interesting, I don't have such a refelx. but since you like it its fine. I always anything that the tow of them like should be allowed :)

• Show Older
  • its more of a dominance thing

• Everyone likes different things, he does that cause it turns him on. Simple as that. Just be happy he doesn't like choking and stuff.

• um...cause we just like to be sure that were in control sometimes gurls do it to guys

• Well, I've never done that, and I don't even see the point, so it's not like it's universal...

• because is like a mattress

and may be its sexy

i am also like that side