George W. Bush has made some pretty funny quotes during his time in office. Here are ten of my favorite ones
10. "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
9. "I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office."
8. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
7. "I don't know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
6. "I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president."
5. "You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is connecting Iraq to the war on terror."
4. "It was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship."
3. "These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people."
2. "It'll take time to restore chaos."
1. "I think war is a dangerous place."