• Ask
  • myTake

My new guy just hid his Facebook wall posts from me...is he cheating?

I don't mean to be juvenile in thinking that his evasive behavior is "cheating", but I'll leave the decision to all of you: I've been having a long... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A He blocked everyone from writing/seeing posts for his privacy
  • Vote B He blocked me and is lying about this girl and trying to cover it up
  • Vote C This other girl's posts were harmless, but he is blocking both of us, just in case
  • Vote D He is evasive with you, and wants to see both of you
  • Vote E This behavior is typical of someone who can't be trusted. Dump him.
UPDATE: (18 hrs later). We talked. He says he blocked everyone, and I saw him unblock it. The girl was actually a different internet date, which he told me about in detail. I was assuming the worst, but still, I need to be geographically closer to trust.

Most Helpful Opinion

• There's many other guys out there...sounds like you want an exclusive relationship and he doesn't. Move on.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds to me like he has something to hide

• you guys are not exclusive so what's the problem here?

• The lying and sudden hiding. After someone is open about relationships, women, etc, to now start hiding and avoiding is suspect. Do you not see that?

• Wait for him till he calls and ask him about that and see what he gonna say.

What Girls Said 1